Reviews for A Hogwarts Carol
Jessie May Stone chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
i loved the origonal Christmas Carol. but this in some parts had me on the verge of tears. i think that you put severus in the right as Scrooge. do you think you could pull this off with Draco asscrooge in a possible sequal? overall i loved this. keep up the good work.
notwritten chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Merry Christmas

This story is very good. I wish you sucess in your writing career.
Harry's Girl 01031992 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Cute... I liked that "Can doornails even die?" part! _
LillyGinnyEvans chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
Did Ginny marry Harry?
QueenOfDaisies chapter 5 . 8/19/2004

Evelyn chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
Seeing as I was firmiliar with A Christmas Carol because my high school drama club put it on last year, I thought I would take a look and see how close it was to our script. (I played x-mas yet to come!) I've never given a second thought to any of the similar stories, but this was good, especially the "present" chapter. The final chapter, freaks me out. I know that's how the story ends in dickens but it's just so not like Canon snape. Good work, i feel light and fluffy inside having read this wholesome tale.
Indigo Ziona chapter 5 . 1/10/2003
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw bless. Thanks for a lovely read :D
Indigo Ziona chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
Aaah! I like how this chapter was somehow a little more 'ghostlike' than the others... It's so cool how you've kept to the plot. I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter -moves on-
Indigo Ziona chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
A dementor? :)

Aaaw, I love Hagrid. Interesting chapter. Poor wickle Ginny :(
Indigo Ziona chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
Hmm, clever! I love the inclusion of Myrtle, and I love how this is very obviously Dickens' tale but yet so wonderfully Snape! You blend the two perfectly. Aaaw, Lily is so sweet :)
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Ooh, what an elegant style you have :) I'm not sure about 'Voldy' :) but this is very clever, being Dickensian and Hogwarts at the same time! mastery! You have a good take on Snape's dry humour, it's very nicely done. More! :) -moves onto next chapter-
ParanoidButterfly chapter 5 . 12/25/2002
That was the best way to start off my Christmas XD
eMJay chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
Jenqo chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
Hey, I noticed many spelling errors here. Are you going to finish it before xmas? Wait, no, concentrate on exams instead, just ignore that bit. Plus I probably won't get to read it by then anyways.

Keep going, it's getting interesting.

Sorry if that was lame, I haven't had much sleep recently.
Hildur chapter 3 . 12/18/2002
Great story! I sure hope you can finish it in time for Yule. I've really enjoyed the way you've incorporated the HP fluff into your story... Moaning Myrtle & the Pensieve was outstanding.