Reviews for 50 Heartbeats Away From Romance
Annetta chapter 4 . 8/24
Surprisingly...sweet. I like the way you portrayed Tom's (Riddle's?) thought processes, reflecting the shifts in his state of mind. Your writing feels direct but natural, and the plot is quite nice as well. Thanks for sharing.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 7/3
Aww! I love it!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 4 . 6/29
adorable. Thank you.
Wragziez chapter 4 . 6/28
Absolutely love this, thank you very much for sharing!
Nekoka6069 chapter 4 . 6/26
Hola, me gusta mucho este fic, en serio mucho.
Pero desde la primera vez que lo leí, hace años ya, he tenido una pregunta para la que deseo una respuesta sincera de tu parte.
Veras, este es un tema sensible para mí, así que seré directa en esto: Mientras Tom estaba en su viaje de autodescubrimiento, engaño a Harry? Quiero decir, mantuvo relaciones con otras personas?
Ok since no one else seems to be saying this…
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID A SLASH OF HARRY AND VOLDEMORT!

Ok then… I do admire how… creative, for lack of a better word, this pairing was. I think the plot could be interesting, but I am afraid I could never bring myself to read this.
Gothazon chapter 4 . 6/8
AAAWWWEEE BUT IT IS SO CUTE IT HURTS TT
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
This was lovely but it made me cry my eyes out
Lokiismylife chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Interesting. Even though this is about my least favorite pairing in Harry Potter, you somehow wrote a story that I like a lot. Nice job.
konatachan603 chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Oh my god
This was so adorably cute! Borderline crack but yet not
Aaaaaahhh
Gwen chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
*keels over* It has become one of my favorite stories after reading it. Absolutely engrossing and squealed at the end. It sounded like the spirit of a japanese fangirl took over me. Lol
Good luck. Xo :) Ciao
MountinStar chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
i liked this though i do so hope to read how it went for them after this story ended this is so squeal worthy
Pyrane chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Thanks for this cute little story
But now I need some smut. And Fluff again, 'cause I love sweets (at least in stories). So both.
See you around !

***Pyrane***
Lavonya chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
I LOVE THISSSSSSSS!
"Of course I would've helped you get your body back!" I loved that part!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
oh... god... heeeeheeeheeeheeeeheeeeee... I LOVE THIS!