Reviews for 50 Heartbeats Away From Romance
Snake-faced chapter 4 . 2/23
Awwww
Sakihinata chapter 4 . 1/15
That was bloody adorable ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 1/9
Aaawww so Sweeet and Fluffynessofawsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 1/9
Loved Luna's Entrance so Funny Yet Utterly Luna LoveGoody.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/9
So Cute
Kikiji chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Snake!Tom is so adorable~ And so is Harry and their relationship and their reunion and everything else. This is actually the first Snake!Voldemort fic that I've read so I'm glad I was able to enjoy it. Thank you so much for your writing!
Annetta chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Surprisingly...sweet. I like the way you portrayed Tom's (Riddle's?) thought processes, reflecting the shifts in his state of mind. Your writing feels direct but natural, and the plot is quite nice as well. Thanks for sharing.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Aww! I love it!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
adorable. Thank you.
Wragziez chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Absolutely love this, thank you very much for sharing!
Nekoka6069 chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Hola, me gusta mucho este fic, en serio mucho.
Pero desde la primera vez que lo leí, hace años ya, he tenido una pregunta para la que deseo una respuesta sincera de tu parte.
Veras, este es un tema sensible para mí, así que seré directa en esto: Mientras Tom estaba en su viaje de autodescubrimiento, engaño a Harry? Quiero decir, mantuvo relaciones con otras personas?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Ok since no one else seems to be saying this…
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID A SLASH OF HARRY AND VOLDEMORT!

Ok then… I do admire how… creative, for lack of a better word, this pairing was. I think the plot could be interesting, but I am afraid I could never bring myself to read this.
Gothazon chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
AAAWWWEEE BUT IT IS SO CUTE IT HURTS TT
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
This was lovely but it made me cry my eyes out
Lokiismylife chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Interesting. Even though this is about my least favorite pairing in Harry Potter, you somehow wrote a story that I like a lot. Nice job.