Reviews for 50 Heartbeats Away From Romance
laraquick chapter 4 . 5/25
I enjoyed the story very much. Glad you finished it.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 3/13
Freaking amazing!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 3/13
I want this to continue forever
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 3/13
So cute so awesome so cuddly!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/13
Aghhhhhhh I love this!
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 1/16
The end could be more romantic but I can accept such beautiful and angst end. I am angust because I do not know how they are as a couple and if there is romance at all. Everything ended ao vague.
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 1/16
I desire the day Tom will appear in his own human body and say to Harry how much he loves him!
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 1/16
Tom is so kind right now! It was very funny! I loved! This snake will be Harry's death!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/16
Aaaaaah I am shipping them sooooo much!
ElizeteChan chapter 4 . 1/6
Meu deus eu adorei muito fofo.
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
I LOVE IT! Will you add more please?!
christine.kagak chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Snake Tom is so cute. I always love re-reading this.
Krysania chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Beautiful beautiful story!
Arrysa chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
This is adorable and Tom the snake is adorable cuz he is possessive af hahahahaha.
And you might be weirded out of what I would comment but I imagined Snake!Voldemort having a... rather kinky sex with Harry Potter. You know... using the tail on... Harry's you-know-what and Voldy wrapped around Harry in different... sweet...and erm... sensitive... ahem- places. It's like some kind of monster x human erotica manga and please I bleach my eyes!- Or where's the holy waterrr?! *insert exaggerated emojis* If it's possible to willingly nosebleed I will gladly do so because your fic provided my active imagination to sink into a new low and I don't regret anything! Hahahaha.
Btw, thanks for this fics and all your other HP fics posted here in ff and on ao3. Have a good day, author-san!
Minx chapter 4 . 5/19/2017