Reviews for 50 Heartbeats Away From Romance
christine.kagak chapter 4 . 9/10
Snake Tom is so cute. I always love re-reading this.
Krysania chapter 4 . 7/7
Beautiful beautiful story!
Arrysa chapter 4 . 7/7
This is adorable and Tom the snake is adorable cuz he is possessive af hahahahaha.
And you might be weirded out of what I would comment but I imagined Snake!Voldemort having a... rather kinky sex with Harry Potter. You know... using the tail on... Harry's you-know-what and Voldy wrapped around Harry in different... sweet...and erm... sensitive... ahem- places. It's like some kind of monster x human erotica manga and please I bleach my eyes!- Or where's the holy waterrr?! *insert exaggerated emojis* If it's possible to willingly nosebleed I will gladly do so because your fic provided my active imagination to sink into a new low and I don't regret anything! Hahahaha.
Btw, thanks for this fics and all your other HP fics posted here in ff and on ao3. Have a good day, author-san!
Minx chapter 4 . 5/19
Amberflames chapter 3 . 5/2
Is that IT!? No more?!
Snake-faced chapter 4 . 2/23
Awwww
Sakihinata chapter 4 . 1/15
That was bloody adorable ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 1/9
Aaawww so Sweeet and Fluffynessofawsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 1/9
Loved Luna's Entrance so Funny Yet Utterly Luna LoveGoody.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/9
So Cute
Kikiji chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Snake!Tom is so adorable~ And so is Harry and their relationship and their reunion and everything else. This is actually the first Snake!Voldemort fic that I've read so I'm glad I was able to enjoy it. Thank you so much for your writing!
Annetta chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Surprisingly...sweet. I like the way you portrayed Tom's (Riddle's?) thought processes, reflecting the shifts in his state of mind. Your writing feels direct but natural, and the plot is quite nice as well. Thanks for sharing.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Aww! I love it!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
adorable. Thank you.
Wragziez chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Absolutely love this, thank you very much for sharing!