Reviews for Flying
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Spectacular! The writing was fantastic and the story moved along so smoothly. I really enjoyed your story.
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Oh! Really lovely. Wonderful bit at the end, with Harry kissing Ginny so...cutely (ha ha). Ah, fluff and romance. Hehe. Loved it.
Agos chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I loved it. I really like the way you write. It's unique.

You have an argentinian fan here )
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh, wow. That was so beautiful.
Callieach chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Oh! I loved it! It made me almost cry and giggle at the same time! At the first part of trhe last segment it was a bit confusing to me, but then I understood - and loved it!
account chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
aw! thats so sweet, i love the metophorical use of flying at the end! Its so sweet!
Fuzzy chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This was one of the best stories I have ever read!
Perenelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Now that was a really good story! Classic ending, I loved it!

Perenelle
SnakeEyesHannah chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow.. This was so beautiful! I have tears in my eyes at the moment, so excuse eventual errors, it's all a blurr.. But this was absoutely one of the best stories I've ever read! I absolutely loved it to death! The detail and just the whole feeling you got reading this was the most incredible thing I've read and felt in ages! Thank you!
hedwigmail chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Great story.
Loves to Read chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
wow - that was amazing! The last line "She was flying" was so perfect! well done! off to read the rest of your stories!
Silver Sparklze chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Hi! BTW, I really liked Family, and Miss Hogwarts, as well as this one, and Stick Your Elbow In the Butter Dish, Harry. Uh...can you please email me the Orange Crusher's url, or something? Coz...I keep hearing about them in your fics, and on your LJ, but I can't find them! *pouts*...well...thanx. My email's up the top...
-Ash
Zara chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
How sweet..realy nice
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Very very very swet! I loved it very much! You're really good at one-shots! You're one of my favorite authors! You really rock!
Plaidly Lush chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
this really makes me want to fly