Reviews for Reviving Romance
hstrywlk chapter 9 . 9/21
This was amazing. The banter between gale and kat in the beginning was so very best friend like and real. And the slow progression of her having full fate in that he was gay and to her seriously questioning it(well of at Lear confused by it) was so believable and very katniss indeed. Thank you so so so so much for sharing. I reply loved reading it!
loving-mellark chapter 4 . 8/10
Well, DAMN! The letter was WOW. I'm not even a romantic person. But I could easily fall for Peeta, as if I'm not madly in love with him already. The chapter was absolutely, brilliantly PERFECT!
loving-mellark chapter 8 . 8/10
I made something. It's not much. But I hope I can motivate you somehow.
loving-mellark chapter 9 . 8/10
sunshine chapter 9 . 7/13
brandie2007 chapter 9 . 7/11
Please update soon!
KopiLiz chapter 9 . 5/18
This is such a sweet story! Looks like you've been struggling off and on to keep at it, and haven't updates in quite a while. I hope nonetheless to see more! Be well.
weesh chapter 9 . 5/16
Yay! Kissing and dates and he told her everything. Yay yay yay! Loved it
weesh chapter 4 . 5/16
Just found this story today and have been devouring it. Katniss is sarcastic, caustic and so real. I love it. Peeta is adorable and I like that he's talking to katniss and getting to know her outside of just being a stalkerish admirer. All the innuendo during the lesson was hilarious. But I had to stop and review here before reading more because the email he sent was so honest and self depreciating and her response at the end was perfect. Loving it. I'm off to read more now...
andiwilltrytofixyou chapter 9 . 4/4
I WANT MORE OF THISSSSS. Not, seriosly. I'm really freaked out because I want more of this. U don't know how much I love ur job and I miss it and I want it in muy life for more. Pls pls pls go on :(
Just-A-Gurl13 chapter 9 . 4/3
lizziekins4 chapter 9 . 2/22
This is such a fun and sweet read!
Volleyballgirl18 chapter 9 . 2/16
Pleas update soon, it's such a good story and I can't wait to see their relationship expand now that all the secrets have been revealed can't wait for the update
bookgirl318 chapter 9 . 2/16
Hi there!

Can I just say how much I love this story. It is absolutely wonderful-so fluffy, yet passionate too. I can't wait to read the next part when they have their date.
All the best,
Omg update update update! I love this so muchhhhh