Reviews for Reviving Romance
TheInsaneRodent chapter 2 . 6/10
Really? Y u do dis? That innuendo was way over the top. Are you just trying to get the most sexual out of context interpretations of what they are saying as is possible?
flip fantasia chapter 9 . 5/29
Such a cute story :)
HannaMi3 chapter 9 . 2/19
ahhhhhh! give me more! it is so great, really. good job!
ididntreveiw chapter 4 . 1/26
damn all this cheeyness is getting to me great work though
DimmDimms chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Would so love to have a conclusion to this story. Do you think you'll continue with it?
hstrywlk chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
This was amazing. The banter between gale and kat in the beginning was so very best friend like and real. And the slow progression of her having full fate in that he was gay and to her seriously questioning it(well of at Lear confused by it) was so believable and very katniss indeed. Thank you so so so so much for sharing. I reply loved reading it!
loving-mellark chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
Well, DAMN! The letter was WOW. I'm not even a romantic person. But I could easily fall for Peeta, as if I'm not madly in love with him already. The chapter was absolutely, brilliantly PERFECT!
loving-mellark chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
I made something. It's not much. But I hope I can motivate you somehow.
loving-mellark chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! I FEEL LIKE DYING.
sunshine chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
brandie2007 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
Please update soon!
KopiLiz chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
This is such a sweet story! Looks like you've been struggling off and on to keep at it, and haven't updates in quite a while. I hope nonetheless to see more! Be well.
weesh chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
Yay! Kissing and dates and he told her everything. Yay yay yay! Loved it
weesh chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Just found this story today and have been devouring it. Katniss is sarcastic, caustic and so real. I love it. Peeta is adorable and I like that he's talking to katniss and getting to know her outside of just being a stalkerish admirer. All the innuendo during the lesson was hilarious. But I had to stop and review here before reading more because the email he sent was so honest and self depreciating and her response at the end was perfect. Loving it. I'm off to read more now...
andiwilltrytofixyou chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
I WANT MORE OF THISSSSS. Not, seriosly. I'm really freaked out because I want more of this. U don't know how much I love ur job and I miss it and I want it in muy life for more. Pls pls pls go on :(