Reviews for Hopeless place
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Love the story overall
The ending seemed kinds rushed and a bit confusing
Other than that please keep writing dibs stories
If i Could make a request please do a story of them casually in school or interactions with the team outside of missions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Ending was kinda unconcluded
Overall loved the story
Wolfarick chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Awesome! One-shot, right? I honestly think this would be an awesome story if you continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
The FEELS
Love what you did with dick and babs
Keep writing!
Shadowdog96 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ok I was already overly impressed with this story already then I realized English wasn't your first language. Amazing job. My only critique is that it ended a little too abruptly. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Very nice. :-)
SueStorrm chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Gostei muito da sua história, acho que seria muito bom se você continuasse.
thegirlwhosinlovewithapen chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Although this was just a simple scene, I still loved the fact that Dick really treasures Babs - risking even his life for her. This fic contains a few grammatical errors but that's definitely okay! But at least this story is awesome! Keep writing! I loved it!
abcdefghijklmaabb chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Ahhh this is awesome! Dick and Babs are just too cute together .
shadowdancer chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
has anybody told you your brain is the most beautiful, wonderful, butterfly-inducing thing in the universe? because it is. and yes, i realize i am not taking the time to capitalize, and it's not because i am without education. it's because I am tired.
ShadowPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Really like this story. It's hard to find really good ones with good grammar. I would really like for you to continue even if you don't get that many reviews. I like this story and I want to see it continue.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome story! I enjoy every single worrying moment. :D
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Gah I love it! This story is sooooo adorable and awesome and great I love it fantastic job!
Samaritan Prime chapter 1 . 6/22/2014