Reviews for Forever In Your Memory
great story
marshmallow turtles chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
omg this was soo good!
VaN LuVeR chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
oh plz write a sequal make the sad ending a happy on ei mean i get it yeah but that she will probly go back but i mean there is still the doubt in my head that she will never fully remeber...
oh A SEQUAL would be great i would read it! plz pretty plz!
VaN LuVeR chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
OMG that was such a sad ending! i am crying how could you? that is so sad! i love escaflowne and u just crushed my hearT!
i want to know if she goes back! the ending is so sad its sadder then the original! because she doesn't remeber she is confused! that is so sad! u sadden me i am afraid to read any of your other works because of this! how could u !
Miyabi888 chapter 5 . 5/6/2003
Great story i think that u should write a sequal to it. I'll love to read it _
snow blossoms chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
wahh! why does the ending havta b so bittersweet? Wahh! i mean...i feel like crying...in this story, their lives are so cruel...very well written...but so sad...so sad..
Jem Star chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
That is such a brilliant fic. Hi I am new to this section of anime and i got to say i am glad i came that was an awsome story! you're a great writer!11
princess chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
it's kinda SHORT,but it's fantastic
princess chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
it's kinda SHORT,but it's fantastic
gameace chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
I don't think you should of changed your penname I mean Trunks is the best character in the show, and I always look for your name because I love your stories.
Ink2 chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
You must continue. This is a really good story, well except for the formatting, but it is still really good.
DEE chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
WHAT? YOU REALLY NEED TO CONTINUE. GOD! THEY JUST FOUND OUT WHO SHE WAS AND THEN SHE DISAPPEARS. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! AND DO IT SOON.
lagomorph chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
about your name.. pick th elf one!that's what mine is but i'm a tolkien nut so there ;P
b chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
ya gotta straighten out the formatting, it was a biz to read 'til i opened it up in word... ;;

hehe eternal cliffhangers like that suckkkkk...

nice story ya got goin' there! now is there a continuation or is it just left... hanging? argh!

-b.
JadesRose chapter 3 . 12/8/2002
I hope I don't have to keep scrolling sideways for the rest of the story ... It's hard on the eyes ...

Great story! Very well thought out.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »