Reviews for Praedari Magica: The Hunters of Magic
BloodPokemon101 chapter 5 . 6/30
Kinda interesting. Shows the dark side of Homura that people overlook. You took her sociopath tendencies up to eleven. True and very true. Homura doesn't care for anyone else, except for Madoka. She uses people like tools just to keep her and Madoka safe. She's like the less psychotic version of Yuno Gasai from Future Diary.
BiggerGuilmonmon chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
After 9 weeks at basic training this is the only story I follow that updated and I couldn't be happier. I love where I think you're going with the main storyline with Alpha and the gang.
Yamikawa Nekuro chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
guess I forget to answer the riddle, xD

soul into weapon, is that from "Guilty Crown"? xD
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
almost one year, the word 'dropped' flashed brightly in my mental image for who knows long. and, this, the story pop up again inside my e-mail notification.

take me to read one chapter back to reprint the last scene. xD

anomalies, and I love these closing words on this and last chapter about 'her'. although its a bit sad to not see 'him'.

hmm, if you want to add him, how about just adding mini-story about 'him' and 'her', about 'her' despair, about 'his' way to intoxicating 'herself' in devastating sadistic way?

it might be like Hyde making fool of who tried to disposed his evil side just to made him born instead.

or about their encounter with the awakens, or at least only Necro, while enjoying his stride on the night, while hiding his former body elsewhere safe.

but, whatever, its just a (desperate, LoL) sugestion. you own the story, and I can't ask more than allowed.

btw, I remember leaving her back story in a hurry manner, I guess. n_na. may I PM you? if it already written, then, okay, its just too late after all.

n,na

waiting for the next chapter. welkin polaris project leaving some curiosity now. and yeah, the days between 'two days prior to present'.

Madoka made a debut, finally, xD
Persival chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
and here i was expecting this story to be abandoned, but what a nice surprise , anyways good chapter.
reven228 chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Nicely done, well worth the wait in my opinion. I'm loving how this story is developing and I can't wait to see how everything pays off as it looks like everything is starting to fall into place. great chapter, keep goin and stay golden
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
'-'a

It must be my first rev. Honestly, i cant commenting much, and just read them all down to rev box. When there is a question or when i was trying to wonder about some thing flashed within my mind, the next scenes and parts come and stacked, xD.

Intense fight. :D

Umm, the dream about future? No. It was kinda a repetiting dream like how Madoka dreamed about Homura while fighting walpurgis, right? Since Homura 'trapped' inside this plot for whatever count she got.

And this is something that always made me kinda lost of track very often. Usagi, the feline witch, the rabbit witch, the rabbit familiar. They are sounded rabbits. "orz
J053D4N13L35C083D0 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
The male witch referenced at the end of the chapter worries me a little. Regular witches are bad enough as is.
Anyway, great chapter
reven228 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Amazing chapter, we got some great fights, some badass weapons, and things going on behind the scenes that could potentially change everything. All and all I love this chapter and I cannot wait for the next chapter to be uploaded, especially with Omega. His new witch partner is sure to stir up some trouble, and for someone like him that isn't always gonna by a problem... For him at least. Then there's the future between him and Alpha. When the things are going down and the worlds gone straight to hell, the confrontation between those two is gonna be kickass! Great job as always, keep goin and stay golden
BiggerGuilmonmon chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
"Get up and fight or accept death.
Persival chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
well done, not much else to say about it
reven228 chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Amazing chapter, I loved Omega as he was portrayed great while the entire action packed chapter was wonderful all around! I cannot wait for the next chapter as it's shaping up to be an amazing chapter with everything coming to a head on this action packed night. Great chapter as usual, I'll be keeping an eye out for your next update. Keep goin and stay golden
Persival chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
man your doing quite well, i havent seen someone handle that many OCs as you do and still being able to keep the original story. keep it up.
reven228 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Oh man... You have no idea how excited I am for the next chapter. This story has been so amazing, so enchanting, so welcoming, that I can't turn away. It feels like it could very well be a part of the actual series, or at least be considered cannon because of how well you write it. Great chapter as always, I cannot wait for the next one. Keep goin and stay golden
Cyborg chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I'll just take this to the limit, as to increase the chances of my OC's getting accepted. I'll be naming characters in the Japanese format (Last First). Nice story, BTW. I really like the concept.

Name: Hashimoto Cho
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Appearance: Dark/well tanned skin. About 4'10", beaky nose. Has hair (no bangs, curly, shoulder length) and eyes the color of dark chocolate. She is very muscular. She will either wear her uniform or jeans and a t-shirt. She tends to not wear socks, but does wear ballet-slippers.
Personality: She is extremely polite to everyone, no matter what. She is unlikely to despair, due to her mental strength. Cho is extremely likely to forgive someone who has wronged her, but also very shy.
Orientation: Pansexual
Faction: Magical Girl
Bio: Cho has lived with severe asthma her entire life, and has been in foster care since the age of 8, when her mother (Kimiko) and brother (Akira) died. She was always super polite whenever she came to a new home, and would forgive them for sending her away. About five months ago, however, she was hit by an asthma attack. She would've died had she not met a strange creature that called himself "Kyubey"...
Magical Girl Outfit: Off-the-shoulder emerald green dress, knee-and-shoulder length with a lilac petticoat. Lilac belt w/emerald green soul gem on belt. Emerald green circlet in hair.
Magic Type: Healing
Weapon: Daggers (Similar to Mami's guns and Sayaka's swords) The hilt is emerald green, the blade is lilac along the very edges and silver in the middle. Daggers are thrown.
Attacks: IDK if this counts, but Cho's circlet can turn into a glider, and she can generate wind currents.
Cooperative or Loner: Cooperative.
Wish: To not have asthma. Her wish made her much stronger than a normal human, and to control her body better.
Other: If you want her to become a witch, she'd be a fairy with lilac skin and emerald green hair. Her familiars would be inhalers wielding her daggers, and her runes would say "Save me!"

Name: Kashimoto Rosemarie
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Appearance: Long, greasy light brown hair kept in a French braid, mustard-colored eyes. Pale skin. 6'1". When not on duty, she wears oversized sweaters with miniskirts. She has no right ear; there is a large tattoo of a raven wear it should be.
Personality: She loves to discover new things, but has always felt like an outsider. She developed a competitive nature when she was young, but is really sensitive deep down.
Orientation: Straight
Faction: Praedari
Bio: When Rosemarie was seven, she and her parents moved from Sweden to Japan (her dad (Nobuyuki) was a diplomat who met her mom (Lilly) in Sweden). Because she couldn't speak Japanese that well and the fact that she was born with only one ear, kids teased her. She developed her body in sports, and began to rise through the ranks. After graduation, she chose to join the police. About a year later, she joined the Praedari.
Praedari Call Name: Nu
Weapon of Choice: Shotgun
Partner preference: Someone both strong and sensitive of others feelings.
View on Magical Girls: Rosemarie wants to know EVERYTHING about them (if you've seen Attack on Titan, think of Hanji Zoe)
Armband ability: Turns into nightvision/infrared goggles.

Name: Mori Tarou
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Appearance: Blonde buzz cut, navy blue eyes, and cream skin. Very thin lips, defined cheekbones. 6'1". When not on duty, he tends to wear expensive, patterned clothing. People tend to find him attractive (not everyone, however), and they always think he's a teenager.
Personality: Tarou is a neat freak and has very creative cleaning methods. He can be a bit too trusting. He hates Incubators and people who cheat on their lovers with a burning passion.
Orientation: Gay
Faction: Praedari
Bio: Tarou lived a normal life until the 6th grade, when he discovered a secret of his BFF Ito Sakurako: Sakurako was a magical girl. He'd help her fight witches for about a year. Then, Sakurako's got divorced. She had made her wish so that her dad had never cheated on her mom, but he cheated again. Sakurako became Iman, the Blacksmith Witch. He was saved, and ran away. From that day on, he swore that if their was a way to get back at Kyubey, he'd do it to avenge his fallen friend.
Praedari Call Name: Sigma
Weapon of Choice: A crossbow, after Sakurako.
View on Magical Girls: Doesn't care about them, it's Kyubey he hates.
Armband ability: It works as a hammerspace (if that counts as magic, then it'll just become armor instead.)

Name: Yoshida Koharu
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Appearance: Very pale. Vivid pink eyes, royal blue VERY MESSY pixie cut. Oval face, 5'9". Dark, form-fitting clothing. Has a scar on her left leg, and wears a wooden ring along as her Soul Ring.
Personality: Koharu is very religious and can often be seen praying for forgiveness. She tries to live by the Gospel as much as possible. She dislikes most people, and tries to leave as little mess as possible so she won't have to deal with them.
Orientation: Asexual
Faction: Magical Girl
Bio: Koharu was from a devout Catholic family. Every Sunday and important holiday (there are way too many feast days for all of them to be important) they went to church. Koharu went to a Catholic K-12 at her church (not Homura's). Then, tragedy struck. Her parents and three younger siblings drowned (Koharu was at a friend's house). She would've killed herself had it not been for an alien that offered to grant her wish. That was five years ago. She's been on the run for the past four years due to a run-in with the Praedari
Magical Girl Outfit: Mahogony form-fitting shirt, with 3/4 length sleeves. Indigo leggings. Mahogony boots. Indigo fingerless gloves. Teardrop-shaped royal blue soul gem on a vivid pink choker.
Magic Type: Illusion
Weapon: Multiple whips
Attacks: Koharu can make multiple copies of herself, and use her whips the way Mami uses her ribbons.
Cooperative or Loner: Loner
Wish: To be strong enough to survive this hurdle.