Reviews for Bonding Time
dark dreamerx chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Ahhh this was so perfect T_T. All of the feels. I loved the idea too! And I loved that Miroku was sweet and Sango was so cute... Ahhh I was just fangirling XD. Lovely story, definitely one of my favorites.
dreeming chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
teehee XD loved it!
CYLi chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
It's so good! I love this story. I also like the fact you didn't engage Miroku and Sango in a lemon...it just shows love is not all about this physical pleasure.

I like the little details you put in here and there, like the eyes, the movements, and little triggers that initiate trains of thoughts.

Surprisingly descriptive and well-structured plot (not to sound like a professor or anything :P). Love the narrative.

Awesome story, looke forward o reading more works from you.
Frog-kun chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
LOL. Good ending. The irony was just too much for me.

Now for my full appraisal of this story.

As I said before, this story has a very simple plot. The kitsune doesn't strike me as a proper villain at all. It was just a plot device.

The map of the story came out like this to me in my mind:

Kitsune catalyst - Miroku & Sango have sex - Happy ending.

My reaction: WTF?

That said, the story succeeds where it wants to succeed. Its simplicity is what makes it readable. It's short but has enough fluff in it to cushion an aeroplane. It lacks the more annoying traits of a romance. Actually, I was a little taken aback by the conclusion of the fifth chapter. You did not succumb to fanservice and made Miroku and Sango go all the way. Even though they did admit their love for each other. In that way, it WAS your average romance novel.

This story is flawed but when it is good, it is great. I hope that's a long enough review for you.
Frog-kun chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
A simple plot. But it's entertaining enough. Actually I think it's better than your average romance novel. To me, that's not much since I consider all romance novels to be trashy, sentimental crap. I had better think of a better compliment to express my enjoyment of this story. That'll come later.
me chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
so lovely to read a Miroku and Sango fanfic, and a good one too.
Maginox chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
I have read this story so many times on Yakosoku to Negai, and I love it everytime I read it. You are a really great author, and this is such a cute story. I only wish I had thought it up ;) hehe, I hope to see some more Mirosan stuff from you in the future!
Club Boredom chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
Truly amazing! I loved every second of it! I always get chills up and down my spine with the thought of Miroku's hair down and him and Sango kissing. I am such a sucker for fluff and all the romantic stuff! LOL!
Anniechanalc chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
*waves and cries*BYE BYE! RESPOND 2 THIS! I NWUVVIES DIS FICCY!
Anniechanalc chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
*cough*yes*cough ...ok so i like san/koga too but helL! sue meh mon! SAY FUCKING YES!
Anniechanalc chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
aw...i wanted the full-blown sex...though thatd be awkward but...I YUVVIES THIS FIC AND U ROCKKIES!
Anniechanalc chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
omg...sango couldve just flipped over to his other side... *chuckles and squints eyes*she wanted IT...i mean that. no actually i meant it as in sex as in OH GOD! O YEAH! PUMP HARDER MIROKU!

sango:*blushes* SHUT UP! ... GOOD 4 YOU!

sango: that isnt suppossed to be there mir...! oh...that feel..oh gyawd...
Anniechanalc chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
I want no ooc miroku...OH MIROKU U BE IN TUBLE! HE DESERVED 2 HAVE THAT CHAIN BEAT IN HALF BY HIS HEAD FOR THAT FUCKING STATEMENT! SHE AND KIKYO ARE SO SEXXI!
Anniechanalc chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
O.O since when is miroku NOT a pervert? and she wuddnt flauntin! she did it to get hhim 2 tell her why he hadnt looked yet...she shouldve said that...YOU SHOULDVE MADE HER! .
Mirokusgurl chapter 6 . 10/24/2005