Reviews for The Official Rule Book Concerning the Company of Thorin Oakenshield
Katari Michelos chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
New idea! You know how ent-water inreases the height of hobbits who drink it? Well, ent-waterBilbo frying pan glorious chaos! On a side note, I loved this chapter!
MiyonzMae chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
God bless you. You have truly over tickled all of my funny bones. The wanabee rats (and I mean all of them) is absolutely hilarious. You are truly a prodigy for one so young. God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has special favor over your life. Thank you for the laughter and I'm awaiting more laughter. God bless you. PS more actions including some Thorin antics please.
MiyonzMae chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
Absolutely hilarious. Kili as cup is and the majestic Thorin. I laughed, I cried, I gagged. Well written.
Katzztar chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
lol at the dwarves actually getting along with elves in Lothlorien and it freaks outs others (ahem Rivendell & its Godfather) so they declare 'dwarves banned from country X'

Let's see, that's Rohim, Gondor, The Shire & now Lothlorien by proxie. Where else to be banned from?
Thranduil is travelling with them so that leave Mirkwood out., Dale & Laketown depend on Erebor & Mirlkwood for trade so they likely won't ban the Company (heck I'm surprised Bard didn't join in yet then it would be the 3 kings east of the Misty Mountains
Katzztar chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
lol Hobbits rule! Even this elven Mafia fears the small buggers
Katzztar chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
I'm waiting for the moose to break loose.
We all know that moose likes to destroy property, we've seen the youtube vids of them jumping through glass doors, running across lawns and drunkenly getting stuck in trees.
I'm sure elves do not like such behaviors so keep the formerly-Thranduil's moose on a short leash.

As a moose that wants to break loose and a majestic moose to boot, he'd likely enjoy being with the dwarves for a time,
Katzztar chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
ahaha That's what I thought Thorin would do if someone tried to order him to stay in the mountain! He would bust out just to show that others can't order him around
Katzztar chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
#2- I knew it! it was elves that's making these lists! No wonder they never ban any elves from doing things ... unless its the twin sons of Elrond and them teaming up/against the 'twin' nephews of Thorin.

really,,, they can't order that certain parties can't happen except in Mordor... Thorin will just claim "I the King Under the Mountain and if he wants a certain type of party to happen under the mountain, then it shall!"
Katzztar chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
#27 made me laugh until I was choking...
Katzztar chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
I'd like to shake my finger at the guardians who wrote this list for their bias...
#6 mentions not being biased against other races yet that goes against #4, which said Bilbo can't throw darts at elves but can do so at dwarves... they are showing their bias of preferring elves over dwarves there and not being 'equal opportunity'

Then #6... one way to show that bias... and make sure Bofur doesn't become the jester.

Really wonder who these 'gaurdians' are who are making these rules ? the White Council? ... which is made of Istari & elf lords so if that's who it is, no wonder there's bias...
Katzztar chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
the entire list made me laugh... esp the idea of the sour-man Saruman taking part of a prank war... or him in general as a one-eyed pirate...
Katzztar chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
#6- how long does it take to braid one's hair?! For most not long, but for Dori & Nori.. likely an hour... or more. That that's likely after its dried... well for Nori, Dori's could be braided wet, but not Nori's tri-peak bouffant style, that's likely has to be dry to do
Katzztar chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
LOL at # 11! Love the idea of the sour-man, Saruman, insulting Ori's work so Ori takes out an eye XD
about #18... add to that Sam and his frying pan, I'd say any adventuring hobbit that wields a frying pan is a force to be reckoned with
the BugSlayer chapter 28 . 11/1/2015
XD hilarious as always!
MiyonzMae chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
i just started reading and this is for the laughter.
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »