Reviews for The Official Rule Book Concerning the Company of Thorin Oakenshield
Nuka chapter 27 . 8/28/2015
THHHHHHHHHKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKPFT-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEE!
Btw, do you have a Quotev Account?
Nenithiel chapter 27 . 7/6/2015
Just finished reading everything. They gave me some good laughs.
Katari Michelos chapter 27 . 7/1/2015
I have an idea for ISENGARD! Dye ALL of Saruman's robes hot pink!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
Well, I didn't quite asphyxiate from laughing this time like I used to over the old rule-chapters, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it, and the Godfather's phraseology cracked me up quite a bit. "I dislike you immensely at the moment." XDXDXD
the BugSlayer chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
Bungee Jumping from the top of Isengard :
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 27 . 6/28/2015
Ha, ha! Glad to have you back! :)
Wraven chapter 27 . 6/28/2015
Lol I love it so much. Bilbo seemed rather pleased with himself. Can't find out what trouble they all get into next. :D
shadow74236915 chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
'They're taking the hobbit to Isengard!'
Seriously though, this is beautiful.
Like, I'm not really not one for crack-fics, but this takes the cake!
Have you considered talking about the company in Mordor? Like, Sauron literally calling a temporary truce JUST to get them out of Mordor?
ShivaVixen chapter 26 . 2/13/2015
Galadriel is Elrond's Mother-in-law, she doesn't have to give up her position ... She can send her guards to help them escape from his forces ...
Nuka chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
Bwahahahah! normally, I would do caps, but it's not working right now! concussion?! what da heck happened?! oh crap, isengard?! heaven help us!

BTW, Elrond, you will give it back, cause i'm with the white lady, thrandie, and kili... i'm the secretary! I think, I have to talk it over with them... ABTW, you will die by popsicle if you don't return the moose!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
...That song. _ You were doing so well till the News Flash, and now I've got that dang, blasted, thrice-cursed song in my head! _ Along with a bunch of water, because, like the idiot I am, I was taking a drink while reading this chapter. XDXDXDXD Anywhoo. I can't WAIT for the next chapter! :D
Brievel chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBIT TO ISENGARD! *MEGA PARTY AND MANIACAL LAUGHTER*
Wraven chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
As always I love it!
Megknsis chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
Yesss! (Pumps fist in the air) thanks for taking my suggestion about Lothlorien! Poor Erestor...couldn't take it all. But man, I loved the whole thing with Galadriel getting drawn into the shenanigans! (Her and Thorin...oh, CRAP. Yeah, if those two came up against me to try a staring contest, I'd run.)

I loved the part, "MAKE ENEMIES THORIN! GO RIGHT AHEAD! WE DON'T MIND!" You guys should be careful what you wish for...

Pirates! Yesss! Oh, and here's an idea...Thorin has a sister, Dis. I don't know whether you'll want to put her as trying to stop her brother (and his friends) from wreaking havoc (and failing) or as a partner in crime, but either way, another character I suggest. Just putting it out there...(whistles innocently.)

This was awesome!
Katari Michelos chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
*looks around, whistles innocently* If I may suggest something to Fili and Kili... Try dying Saruman's robes hot pink. I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Or, y'know, take his pipeweed and replace it with something... stronger, perhaps? Oh, and me and Megknsis know each other, and we came up with the idea that giving Fili and Kili coffee is a bad, if hilarious, idea.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »