Reviews for Silver Wings
NemesisNecrosis chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
Shiva called Elle 'Sis'. Not sure if you meant for her to do that or not, but it's oddly cute, either way. :P
Wishfull-star chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
that was amazing I loved the story and I have to thank you for writing it:)
Yautja's pet chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Blooded pet here- this piece was epic. I greedily devoured every chapter and was only mildly disappointed there were no details in those r rated scenes. XD
Shade the Cat chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
What happened to Rinoa?
Howl3 chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
I love stories where Squall is a sorceror because it's such an interesting plotline and yours is definitely the best I've seen. It's just too bad that there are very few. Would you happen to know of any others?
lunaatje123 chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
I was looking for something to read, came across this fic and decided it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane (I loved the game when I was a kid, still do, it's one of my all time favorites ;) ). You did a great job on capturing the feeling of the game as I remember it, yet made the story refreshingly different and interesting. While still keeping it recognizable at key points at the same time. I really liked how you put a focus on the GF and junctioning in there without making it seem gimmicky an awkward as is sometimes the case when trying to translate a game mechanic into story writing. The way you characterized and portrayed them also seemed to fit them very well. Thank you for the story!
AntiGravitation chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
Thank you so much for this story. I was so desperate for SeiferxSquall fic. I like this story. I hope you'll write more SS series. (I've read all your SS stories btw lol)
Janara chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story. I love your FFVIII stories and I think this one was the best one so far. You will write more of them in the future, right? (Sending a hopeful, pleading look.)
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Awesome story and quite unique! I just wish I had a picture of Squall with huge silver Sorcerer wings... :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Oh Squall, oh Virgie...
the Prince's Jewel chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
I definitely like this one.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
thanks for your work
ShadowsofNyx chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
This is awesome! I like the way you write character growth. I like how you write period. Thank you for returning to this fandom.

Love ya
Shebajay chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I love how this story ends. Thank you for sharing.
Ms Lilly chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
It's over?
But I wanted it to go on foreveeer... TT-TT
Still, I guess if you have to end it, this is a good place... I'm gonna miss this story.
In fact, I'm gonna save the link so I can re-read it whenever I want.
I loved reading this so, so much. Thank you for writing it and uploading it so I could read it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »