Reviews for Halo: Contact Neuroi
snow in the darkness chapter 9 . 7/7
you got quite a lot inconsistency in your plot writing. Stating Cole protocol then take my ship, even with you try to justified the data erased military hardware is still military hardware
memoryofvirtual chapter 9 . 5/8
Wait, wait. Why would the UNSC give their technology! Theirs a protocol in the UNSC: UNSC Technology should not fall from an entity for it's huge breach to the privacy, blow it up no matter what as long it doesn't fall to the wrong hands. Unless a mutual defense treaty was given but they would not hand-out the blueprint, only gave them advice from the tech engineers
ericayenefez chapter 9 . 4/15
I call bullshit.
No way would anyone from the UNSC make a deal that allows a third party access to their technology.
They have protocols in place where the soldiers have to defend the tech at all costs or to self destruct it manually.
Samuel Warshaw chapter 8 . 4/15
Yes! It’s been so long since an update, but you have continued! I really enjoyed it, and I wanted to see more but it seemed dead. Glad you are back!
Amir-015 chapter 9 . 4/15
It's been a while, I'll need to refresh my memory of the characters.
HyperionATLAS chapter 9 . 4/14
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO AN UPDATE!

Im happy, im just so happy one of the stories im following had an update.

This makes me so happy. well this was a great read can't wait for the next update.
Blaze501st chapter 9 . 4/14
i am very happy to see this story update so soon. now. i have a few questions to ask. skme of them may be because i haven't read this story in a while but here we go. 1. if the Fearless is a frigate. why does it have alot of fighters. i know the Paris can carry 2 Longsword fighters...which means it can carry 6 broadswords as a broadsword is a 3rd the size a longsword...a little smaller but oh well. but it seems that the frigate carries ALOT of fighters...or maybe I am wrong. 2. how big is a stiletto? cuz I thought the UNSC was going away from the large fighters and moving towards fighters like the Sabre and Broadsword?
headreviewer mk2 chapter 9 . 4/14
Started following this on 10-01-2017 yeah I think from chapter 1.
Arpeggio GTA Collection chapter 9 . 4/14
Very well done in this chapter. Looks like things are starting to move forward since now both sides have met the other. Cannot wait for the next one. The only gripe that I have is in the ending where the allied forces basically take the Longsword (IDK if you specified it was a longsword fighter, but it's been so long that I'm not willing to comb through past chapters at the moment). I understand the UNSC will try to be on friendly terms since they have no way to restock and resupply, but I think it is a bad idea to let essentially what is a third party take their stuff. I mean there is no way the Allies will figure out the fighter works I highly doubt tech from the 1940s is able to cut through f600 years futuristic metal alloys (or they might cause Witch magic and they have worked with fallen Nueroi tech before but this very different than what they are used to). I understand there was not enough time to initiate self-destruct since the Iosava was still alive and the witches were closing in, but perhaps they're more options to stop them from filing around with the fighter
Major Simi chapter 9 . 4/14
Well pretty good chapter
abnormalbee83 chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
I really want to like this story your 8 chapters in and basically nothing has happened yet i don't think anything will happen.
col. reader chapter 8 . 8/28/2020
Glad to see you back! Looking forward for the second half. I like the reference for the last stands on those american movies, I lol'd on that one. *Looking at you Fury.*

I do hope that this is the final reboot so you can finally start because let's be honest this fic has been made 6 years ago and two reboots were made. I still remember the first version before remade once again. So I hope you can finally continue this now.

I also hope that you put back the dossier introductions of your characters. You were close to complete the dossief for the 506th what happened? I missed those two.
GXY-2013 chapter 8 . 8/1/2020
Your writing is really good, Grade A even, but the whole story is nothing but filler. I think that was the reason for me why I stopped reading Halo: Contact Neuroi after it was been remade. That, and because of the very slow updates that I got tired of waiting.

Seriously, I don't know when will the UNSC will make an actual first contact with the inhabitants of the other Earth, especially the Witches. And I don't know when the 501st JFW will appear, because I remember a bit on the first story, the 501st were rarely mentioned and appeared only very little, which very much dissapoint me.
Roland's Blade chapter 6 . 7/31/2020
Holy shit bro, it's 90% filler. It's too late to do anything about it now, but next time write your story in a way where the reader doesn't have to read an entire novel's worth of world building.
Thorthemighty321 chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
Very nicely done. I like where this is going. Though, little surprised by how much the D80 can carry.