Reviews for The Summoning Pact
Saturn86 chapter 23 . 2/26
Have to say I have lost track of how many times I have read this entire story. Love it all the same. And even though it hasn't been updated recently. I eagerly look forward to it being continued. There is just something about it that catches my attention and draws me in. Please just continue on writing. Regardless if you think it is a mess. You are doing great!
deltaepsilon004 chapter 22 . 2/11
rereading some old favorites and thought i would say hi in case you're still around! hope life is treating you well
God, I feel that shouldn’t describe my dreams so well
I love this story! I saw it recced everywhere and am happy that I read it :)
Jcassie chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
am i the only one that thinks that the highlight of this story is Bermuda being absolutely adorable?
hA-UkA chapter 23 . 12/2/2021
️ hope you come back to this someday
myositice chapter 23 . 11/19/2021
Wahou ! C'est un peu dramatique, mais c'est une super histoire, et une idée intéressante ! Merci et bonne continuation !
Misrel chapter 10 . 10/23/2021
I know you wrote the story years ago and I am probably not the only one to point it, but it's the mist that controls the mind, not the cloud. so they should have called Viper/Mammon, not Skull.
yonyoni chapter 23 . 10/13/2021
love love love love loveeeeeeee it this is the preciousest loveliest filler of them all 33333

the universe of this fic is so intriguing, and full of teasing and fluff and angst and horny hahahha

i really, really hope this will end with a poliam relationship arco27, and not just one chosen one. so far, it doesnt seem like they reaaaaaally mind sharing, so i'd love them to truly share this lovely domesticity, when the danger passes, forever and ever hahashdajsdadsa

thanks for updating
tyanna.bright10 chapter 23 . 9/23/2021
I hope that you’re doing fine out there in the world. I do hope that someday you come back and finish the story . This story is my number one story on fanfiction and I always come back to read it over and over again. So I hope that someday when you’re ready you come back and finish it like I know you can.
Anano Jinseite chapter 23 . 8/3/2021
i am still waiting for this godsend of a fic to update ive been here since the start and i really hope i can see it till the end. hope ur doing fine wherever u are!
kimchisdelicious chapter 23 . 7/13/2021
great story! definitely one of my faves, thank you
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 23 . 6/29/2021
Lol that authors note. As if this chapter isn’t perfect like all the others. I adore this story. I adore your style of writing too!
Karma-Altered910 chapter 23 . 3/29/2021
Some friends recently reminded me of my love for KHR, so I came back to read my fav fics. Imagine my surprise when I saw this, one of my all time favorites and with poly relationships, had updated with nine new chapters!

It really is so nice to see everyone starting to settle (though I know all too well that it might be taken away at any moment courtesy of whatever thing is manipulating and using Byakuran). The domestic and closeness is so good, I could probably read just that for the rest of the fic. And here, Verde finally got some love! I feel like the poor guy needs to just hurry up and make his move, just like the rest of them. If they'd just use their words, they'd all prolly be further along by now...

In any case, I really look forward to whenever you update next (and no pressure, I know how that update life be. I have fics from 2017 that are begging me for an update)!

Kudos!
tyanna.bright10 chapter 23 . 3/23/2021
Are you still writing. I love this book I always come back and keep reading over and hope to see more chapters soon.
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »