Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
swishyla chapter 17 . 7/4
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I love it keep up the good work.
raven spotter chapter 17 . 6/25
What a fantastic story please keep writing and update soon

Steve
MoriganaMarie chapter 17 . 6/23
I really really hope that you finish this story.
Arekkusu Akuma1 chapter 17 . 6/12
I hope you update soon, the story is brilliant!
I have heard that time is relative, but you indicated at the top of this most recent chapter that the next installment of this story would be posted "hopefully ... early next week." It's been a relatively long (9-month) week in which you've posted in seven other stories while abandoning (?) this one.

The situation is especially sad since this story has been favorited far more (10:1) over the very best of your more recent efforts. I guess what I'm trying to say is please update your better story and let your lesser works languish instead. To do otherwise is wasted effort on your part as well as ours.
quaff chapter 17 . 5/28
Lovely story. Thank you for writing it.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 4 . 5/28
So no more soul leech in Harry, but can he still speak Parseltongue? In canon, I know that ability was lost to him after the final battle, but this is AU so...
Larenars chapter 17 . 5/22
Excellent story, I'm enjoying it a great deal.
cwalk chapter 17 . 4/26
I have been enjoying this story immensely. I hpe you will update soon. I will keep checking
lunadream13 chapter 17 . 4/14
Fun and delightful story.
Onlyabrit chapter 17 . 3/29
Brilliant, I love this story, a sensible Potter...as weird as that is..LOL Albus getting his...Great keep up the great work.
suziq968 chapter 17 . 3/25
I hope you come back to this one some time. This is one of the more original responses to Reptillia28's challenge.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 3/25
At least Draco is honest. Makes me think of that bear joke, he doesn't have to be faster than the troll, just faster than at least one of his classmates. Dumbledore is getting a little desperate huh?
00watataa chapter 1 . 3/19
great story! the bear idea is simply epic
MarciKyle chapter 17 . 3/11
This is a damn good story so far. That you for writing and can’t wait to see what is next