Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
Vinya421 chapter 1 . 2/15
First thing you need to realise with time travel fics is that the person doing the time travelling acts a lot more matured than his peers. I hope to see you capture that in your next fix as here, you have simply re run with the Rowling plot with random references to the previous timeline.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 2/13
Good news, bad news here. First the good. Thanks for a great read so far, Interesting and engaging story so far, and I like your work with characterizations of the kids. The Harry Draco relationship is well-done, not too over the top. Stalker Molly/Ginny is great, as is your depiction of Bumbledork. Nicely done and very believable, definitely looking forward to more.
Bad news, I've broken one of my firm rules in reading this at all, in that I _never_ read anyone who has more incomplete than complete stories and shows a pattern of scattering those orphans to the wind in favor of the latest fancy. I'm hoping in this case that ignoring that rule doesn't turn out to be a mistake.
Laurentius Williame chapter 17 . 2/12
I have read the entire story and have really enjoyed it. I like the changes you've made. The whole Molly/Dumbledore situation is hysterical. And, I like the way Harry's handling the time travel issue. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Tenchi Knight chapter 1 . 2/11
I normally don't do this, I really am actually quite driven to reading several chapters before finally posting or View to a story. That's more to the fact that I tend to read far into a story before reviewing, rather than reviewing each chapter. But I have to say, that I came to the end of the first chapter, where in a statement was made about authors being reviewed harshly, and it struck a note with me. I have to say, that this is a fantastic story so far, I am finding it thoroughly amusing, it is really a fantastic story, because he fits so well with how I feel Harry really deserve for it to go, rather than the way it did. I can't wait to read the rest of your story, and I am so very thankful that you have taken the time to write this and share this with us!
r.tidmore chapter 17 . 2/10
another one for trash bin. if author can't finish a story before starting another then they need to delete old one since it will 99.989% of time not be finished.
tricorvus chapter 17 . 2/9
Excellence. Sheer excellence. Please return and add to this magnificence.
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 16 . 2/9
Oh my goodness. Bet you I could cure that little red chigger with a wrestling hold.
Rock on
tyrannicpuppy chapter 17 . 2/9
Top notch story so far. Cannot wait to read more.
jackmylad 2 chapter 17 . 2/6
Next chapter plz
This is a great take on the 'going back in time' story. Really enjoyable and different. I hope you'll continue to update it. Many thanks for sharing your story.
Coeast chapter 17 . 1/26
I like this story very much. Very creative. I hope you continue.
akasanta chapter 17 . 1/24
Excellent story! Definitely one of my favourite going back in time stories. :D Really looking forward to the next chapter.

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
Vegasman59 chapter 17 . 1/17
Please, Please please Dark Lord Cliffy, Update this Brilliant fic please!
kelwin chapter 11 . 1/19
good fic love it
Vegasman59 chapter 16 . 1/17
Molly can't give it up, it's going to get her daughter killed