Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
SpeedisArmour chapter 5 . 11/10
Chapter 4, A/N lead comments.
Well, I thought it was funny but since I am 4 years late to the party,
I didn't comment.
Nice take off of the two hikers running into a bear story.
aradia1967 chapter 17 . 11/8
are you still writing fanfiction if you are please update soon
jamyj30 chapter 17 . 10/10
I have rather enjoyed this story and do know it has been awhile but I do hope you get to finish it.
Just another idiotic story with people pissed at harry for things not his fault and not explaining anything. Seems every single one of these stories starts the exact same way. Scream and yell at the abused boy who has been spelled, portioned, lied to, and generally led around by the nose by a master manipulator and had nobody on his side. More adult figures who are complete fuck ups and blame others for their own mistakes. Boring. Stupid.
can you please update
khatre chapter 1 . 8/7
One thing I have Never understood about Pro Draco fics is how Draco wishing that Harry had died with his blood traitor / mudblood parents was somehow supposed to be Draco "extending the hand of friendship"...
devin.kelly.9889 chapter 17 . 8/6
Can't wait for more
hunzbookwyrm chapter 16 . 7/19
Great story would love to see more are you still working on it?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 15 . 6/24
Ok...kay..

Apparently Hedwig has had a sex change.
mumphie chapter 17 . 4/22
Oh I dearly hope that you will find the time and motivation to continue this story. It's wonderful. You have a way with weaving a story that sets a pace for the reader to fall into and just - enjoy.
bkerrmom1 chapter 17 . 4/8
I hope that you come back to this awesome story at some point! It is among my favorite stories! Please continue this amazing story soon!
a guy chapter 17 . 4/4
Well it was good while it lasted.
Hoshi124 chapter 17 . 4/5
This was a good fanfic, sad that it doesn't seem like it's going to continue.
Rossess20 chapter 10 . 3/24
His name is Dingless Nott? Ahaha!
Rossess20 chapter 3 . 3/24
About halfway down you put "vessels" instead of "vassals". You got it right later on though so I assume it's a typo. This story is a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing where it goes!