Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
I just wanted to say how much i am enjoying your story. I've read lots of stories where harry is sent back by the grim reapers but this is so different and original. i really like what you have done with draco and ron and that you have resisted the temptation so many other authors have fallen into and NOT made ron a complete prat. /thanks so much for sharing your story.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 17 . 10/15
I really enjoyed your story please can we have some more
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 10/14
more please
jmw03u chapter 17 . 9/23
I love this story! I also like how you started with the death stuff, but then let the story play out after the changes were made. I think it is great how you are trying to get Ginny help but that you are showing that it takes time and that problems like that just don't go away right away. Thank you for writing this.
DragonFoxx chapter 17 . 9/16
I hope you will continue this story. It was very good.
ohhhdear chapter 17 . 9/11
Excellent writing as always! I sincerely trust your friend got better so you can continue to write this story. You have a talent!
Insangel chapter 17 . 9/10
This is an amazing story and I'm sad that it has been abandoned. I hope RL slows down a bit and you are able to get back to writing.
TheHard chapter 17 . 8/28
Nice story! Nice storyline too! I'm really looking forward to the nexr chapter...

Thanks for sharing.
Lerris chapter 17 . 8/18
I'm kinda surprised that updates seemed to stop there. The story isn't bad. The biggest thing that stands out is various things were made easier, which is okay, but then there is various filler stuff added, that do not appear to be part of a larger story.
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 7/29
Most readers will bash the author if they never declared the pairing, wanting it to be a "surprise", but it was really only a waste of time for the readers that despised that paying. Or, they create Mary Sues, self inserts, or write a "twist" that goes against everything they've written so far. If you don't do these things, most likely your fine. Everyone else that bashes you are most likely trolls.
Hello chapter 1 . 7/10
Why is it that in every one of these types of stories, Harry's "Reaper" is mad at him? Verbally abuses him? Harry has no recollection of any his previous deaths.
Wildcatatheart chapter 17 . 7/10
enjoying this story very much...
keitaropurple69 chapter 17 . 6/25
I love this story and it is very original, however i was wondering if you were going to add anymore chapters to this story or not?
emmabrady chapter 17 . 6/25
I really hope you write more... this is very good...
Haji the Monster chapter 1 . 5/19
again you people have to spout abuse at someone with no memory of anything that has been happening. use you heads, it's the fault of the reaper or angel of death. you don't get to abuse people because you're having a bad day. it's just a stupid excuse to attempt to be funny and you failed spectacularly. every single one of these freaking stories from the prompt, just abuse you character and have the reaper rant at him like its his fault for not remembering. you don't abuse people for ignorance, you educate them and help them grow. I'm not going to read anymore of this terrible, redundant story.