Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
brightflare chapter 16 . 2/21
Great story so far, hope you continue it soon.
mckertis chapter 16 . 2/8
Generally good writing, but the plot started to thin out rather quickly.
daisycb chapter 16 . 2/6
i hope that you will update this as I really like the changes you are making
Faery66 chapter 16 . 1/26
Hope to read more soon.

D...
Ruttan chapter 16 . 1/26
I know it has been almost a year since you updated this. I hope the young lady that you were writing this for is OK. Do you have plans to update this? I think this is a good story with lots of promise.
Ruttan chapter 1 . 1/25
Please continue. Thank you.
Tenchi Knight chapter 16 . 1/21
The story of Bloody brilliant, and I love the bear. :-) I hope the young lady that you're reading this for is doing better, I wish you the best, and I hope to see more chapters of this story in the near future. It is most definitely one of my favorites. :-)

TK
Hey. I just wanted to ask if the
girl you write this story for is doing ok? I know that you said she asked you to hold off writing it until she could read it and there hasn't been an update in a while so I was worried about her. I hope she is doing ok, and that you are, as well.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 1/9
Will Ginny smarten up?
I feel the need to point out a detail you have gotten wrong; there are over 700k stories on this site alone...kidding, kidding. Good first chapter, very entertaining. Keep it up...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
*Gasp* Waldorf Statler Peterson AKA Killer Pete AKA Dorf the Killer AKA Waldo ... I'm feeling sorry for the guy now.
Hornbugv chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
This story is worth reading. It's bright, fun, inventive and interesting. I trust that inner spark is still burning brightly and hope the past 10 months have just been an incredibly happy and busy year. Please update when you have a moment. Simply put Thank you
bhargavchalla chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Great story so far. Please update
NotAMugwump chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Gonna stop here. Plot is nice, execution is horrible.
BCgurlie chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
I love this story! I know it's been awhile since you updated but I really hope to read more of this story! I love the plot twists and Dumbledore's fate so far! I just wonder what he and Molly are up to. Feel kinda bad for Ginny as she has been brainwashed but at least Ron has a chance :-)