Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
Your beginning chapter is so convoluted and stupid that I have decided to move on.

Thanks anyway
If muggles studies is mandatory should that only be for those that need it. And the muffle raised students could take magical studies. Learn about the government a bit, learn about the lords and such, learn about magical travel, learn about the old ways and the holidays Yule instead of Christmas. All the things miggleborns should learn. More chapters please.
red-jacobson chapter 17 . 11/3
Hi, just checking in to see if you are still writing? I really enjoyed this and several of your other Harry Potter stories and would love to see more of them.
kimjo2 chapter 17 . 10/10
Too bad you didn't finish this story. It's great! Thanks so much
GenieM chapter 17 . 9/21
Please continue! I am really enjoying this story!
GenieM chapter 1 . 9/21
Good start! I also like your comment on trolls!
but Sirius is the actual head of house not bellatrix
It's been a long time... but how I wish you had finished this wonderful story. I like the simple twists and turns throughout the whole thing. Alas it remains incomplete.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 8/2
Well this was a fun ride. Shame its not completed. Really weird how Dumbles could just stroll into the school like that when new wards were put up and such.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 8/2
You tell her Snape! XD
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 8/2
JUSTICE!
Also I thought the two where gonna wait until they could see Sev's reaction in person to give him that bear?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 8/2
Adults adulting responsibly is always nice.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 8/1
Yay family bonding!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 8/1
I'm almost certain Snape told a joke. Hilarious. Shame Fawkes was made into an instrument of kidnapping.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 8/1
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! Now kill the rat!