Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
Rae chapter 17 . 1/16
update please!

its been 4 years
ScarletWraith chapter 17 . 12/23/2020
Absolutely love this story! Please come back and finish it sometime. It’s very good and deserves to be finished.
RWIW chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Disagree with other review - I liked the first chapter. The whole anteater bit was weird, but it picked up after that. Nice version of the classic plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
Your beginning chapter is so convoluted and stupid that I have decided to move on.

Thanks anyway
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2020
If muggles studies is mandatory should that only be for those that need it. And the muffle raised students could take magical studies. Learn about the government a bit, learn about the lords and such, learn about magical travel, learn about the old ways and the holidays Yule instead of Christmas. All the things miggleborns should learn. More chapters please.
red-jacobson chapter 17 . 11/3/2020
Hi, just checking in to see if you are still writing? I really enjoyed this and several of your other Harry Potter stories and would love to see more of them.
kimjo2 chapter 17 . 10/10/2020
Too bad you didn't finish this story. It's great! Thanks so much
GenieM chapter 17 . 9/21/2020
Please continue! I am really enjoying this story!
GenieM chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Good start! I also like your comment on trolls!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2020
but Sirius is the actual head of house not bellatrix
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2020
It's been a long time... but how I wish you had finished this wonderful story. I like the simple twists and turns throughout the whole thing. Alas it remains incomplete.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 8/2/2020
Well this was a fun ride. Shame its not completed. Really weird how Dumbles could just stroll into the school like that when new wards were put up and such.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 8/2/2020
You tell her Snape! XD
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 8/2/2020
JUSTICE!
Also I thought the two where gonna wait until they could see Sev's reaction in person to give him that bear?