Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
Bambu chapter 17 . 2/14/2019
Thoroughly enjoyable. I look forward to how you continue.
scareDcat chapter 17 . 2/8/2019
I'm on pins waiting to find out how Peter will be revealed!
Really hope you continue this story as it's one of the better ones I've read in this challenge.
I'm also loving the misdirection over the diary xx
jaclon chapter 17 . 1/26/2019
A very enjoyable read. Had me laughing and smiling pretty regularly. Can't say anything bad other than working on grammar and double checking the auto correct.
Lanzecki chapter 17 . 1/13/2019
This is an interesting story and nicely written. It would be so good if you were to revisit it sometime soon. Pretty please ;)
What chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
There are at least a baker's dozen of finished fics for the Reaper challenge. How were you not able to find any?
Yours is 4 years old and not finished either, I hope you are not still in hospital or suffer from author existence failure, otherwise you are so unspeakably rude that I feel justified in writing this flame. And please, for the sake of anything, be it the love of god or service to your readers, if you are dyslexic, use a beta or at least a spellchecker.
Ciel Moony chapter 17 . 1/2/2019
Nice!
Rose099 chapter 17 . 1/2/2019
Update
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2018
Please! Please ! Finish!
So much fun . so finish!
Brit4Shains chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
Since it has been well over a year since the last update, I really hope that one is coming soon... this story has a very interesting take on the time travel scenarios that are out there...

Please update soonest...
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I really hope you'd find the drive again to continue this. I really appreciate how instead of having this Harry focus on making things right this time all by himself you gave him and the other characters a chance and let things play out naturally. Manipulative Harry is my worst pet peeve. I'm looking forward to the next chapters
hunzbookwyrm chapter 17 . 11/2/2018
Great start hope to see more soon.
Wonderland-fae chapter 17 . 10/2/2018
Please tell me this will be updated! I found this story and got so engrossed that I read it all in one sitting today.
dizzykarma chapter 17 . 10/2/2018
This is a really great story and I legit called out “NO!” When this chapter ended as I knew it was the last one completed.
Nibiki chapter 17 . 9/13/2018
We're coming up on a year without an update. Still planning to continue this story?
KaySchus chapter 8 . 9/13/2018
I honestly don't understand your story - you state Harry travelled back with all of his memories yet he legitimately NEVER acts on any future knowledge. Draco is the one who frees Sirius; it isn't even framed as some Harry dropping a hint to make the information come from elsewher - he literally just slips some information accidentally and it rolls from there. He isn't actively doing ANYTHING about the Horcruxes even though you claimed he died during the final battle so he would have intimate knowledge about all of them. He has done nothing to prepare for Quirrel, nothing about Peter Pettigrew, honestly nothing at all. You say he is second in his class when he literally has 6 years of education on Hermione. He is absolutely apathetic about everything in this story. If you wanted him to go back with no memories and just the hints from the Death Department or whatever that could have worked - why you insisted on writing him as maintaining his memories and then being the absolute worst Harry I have ever seen is just horrible.

You somehow managed to write a Harry Potter who accomplishes less than canon; does it without any emotion at all; and just coasts by on what other people do to drive the plot. We never get anything from his perspective (or very rarely) so we don't even know what he is thinking. Does he even care about the war? About Voldemort? or is he just going to repeat every year in the exact same way canon happened and hope that is enough to get him through?

Honestly, this entire story needed significantly better planning. It's most certainly not the worst but I just don't understand the vision of what you want this story to be at all. It feels like some weird canon remash with an absolutely insane Dumbledore for almost no reason.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »