Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 8/1/2020
Yay family bonding!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 8/1/2020
I'm almost certain Snape told a joke. Hilarious. Shame Fawkes was made into an instrument of kidnapping.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 8/1/2020
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! Now kill the rat!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 8/1/2020
Well that's a nice change of pace. A Ron who isn't interested in using Harry and only makes attempts at "friendship" out of child obligation to "obey" his mother.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 8/1/2020
Why is he fretting that he didn't tell Harry about the scar horcrux being gone? According to how he did things Harry wouldn't remember the info and still not know regardless. And does Harry ONLY remember the last life he lived instead of all of them? Also does he retain the ability to speak to snakes?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Huh. Well I find it interesting that sassy and easy-to-offend-when-you-come-at-him-with-lies-like-he's-the-problem Harry would just take that bullshit from these death guide people. I mean its not like he seemed scared or even all that extra curious about them and what they had to say. And the things they said were mostly bullshit. They're mad at him for dying again before he's supposed to when they know he's had ppl gunning for his death since he was a baby and ppl sneakily trying to lead him to his death from a young age, why aren't they blaming the attackers? He's had very little help. Then there's the fact that they insult him for not learning his "lesson" and "wanting to die" when they don't allow him to remember these so called lessons and if he'd REALLY want to die he'd commit suicide buuuuuut no. It's somehow HIS fault that THEY aren't doing their job right and he's a victim of systematic abuse and brainwashing. They barely actually talked to him, just at him almost like he should already know the things their saying and be instantly compliant even if he doesn't agree or they are clearly wrong. Like saying Harry was prejudiced specifically for refusing Draco's hand, how is a child refusing to be friends with someone acting like a bully prejudiced? Draco wasn't a Slytherin yet, he knew nothing about this world or families like Malfoy yet. What he knew was some kid with money was making fun of another kid that has been nice and that kid's family for being in a lower standing before trying to keep that kid from having a friend. Sounds awfully similar to how Dudley might have made friends with a kid who was going to befriend Harry only to turn them into his bully instead. But nah, this lady doesn't see that possibility she's just throwing about accusations like their facts. And then they have the nerve to threaten him with just...letting him pass on? Like he's supposed to when he dies? I was seriously sitting here waiting for him to call them out on their whining bullshit or throw them off by telling them to just send him to purgatory. He has no real incentive to go back other than being made to do so cuz these beings suck at their job. No, seriously, over 70 retries and they only NOW look for actual solutions and look into the real possible problems while still blaming the unknowing mortal victim, and giving him poor advice(sexually assualting a girl is not good advice ever, Putin). And he's being threatened with torture/slavehood should he fail to, essentially, make them look good. Why bother with that when he still doesn't really believe them? He has family to look forward to seeing in the afterlife as an alternative to that bullshit. Just my own perspective on what happened there anyways. They lowkey made me mad lol.
EdTheBeast chapter 17 . 7/25/2020
Did something happen to the poor girl. It has been over a year with no update and you said you were almost done with the next chapter! Hope both of you are fine, as this is an excellently done story.
EdTheBeast chapter 4 . 7/24/2020
An excellent two chapters. Very well thought out!
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
This is an interesting story. It has some plot holes, for how does AD know about the afterlife, unless his doing his boyfriend Grindelwald was his being sent back.
Arodri chapter 17 . 7/16/2020
Damn this is so good and I wish so desperately that this were continued but I loved every chapter! Absolutely wonderful!
abbidabbers chapter 17 . 6/5/2020
I love this story so much and I really hope you update it someday
Katalara chapter 17 . 6/2/2020
I am quite sad that you didn't finish this story, I've really been enjoying it! Thanks for sharing what you've written!
rdeen1952 chapter 17 . 4/25/2020
This is one of the best time stories I have read. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your great imagination!
AthenaRavenclaw-Slytherin chapter 17 . 4/21/2020
Is this abandoned? Its so good. No updates yet?
WindbornesWord chapter 17 . 3/23/2020
Do hope you continue this, it’s very good.
880 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »