Reviews for The One Appointment We All Must Keep
TheDemonWriter1 chapter 17 . 2/20/2020
this book has pit a smile on my face with every chapter. i always had a big issue with the fact that everyone just ignored obvious signs of child abuse in the harry potter books. i feel like having Severus be the one running a clinic for abused children was perfect considering his horrible childhood and i can't wait to see what you have done to luckhurt(misspelled his name on purpose). i am curious to see where the diary will end up and while i never liked the way ginny was paired with harry i do hope her mental health improves. over all this was a well written and wonderful story and i love it to bits. stay safe have fun and have a lovely life
Tracey Young chapter 17 . 2/1/2020
Please kick the writer’s block out the window and continue with this story.
It’s a great read, and there are times I had to quit reading, as I was laughing hard.
lilashannah chapter 17 . 1/21/2020
I know you stopped writing this a while ago but it's such a fantastic story I'm hoping that one day you'll come back to it. you have amazing talent.
themadmartian chapter 17 . 1/17/2020
Bloody awesome story so far, I'll be keeping an "Eye " on it to see what happens next.
0))
OrdealOfMc chapter 2 . 12/17/2019
quick note: you just dont tell your life story and how your parents died to the first kid you meet
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2019
I just wanted to say how much i am enjoying your story. I've read lots of stories where harry is sent back by the grim reapers but this is so different and original. i really like what you have done with draco and ron and that you have resisted the temptation so many other authors have fallen into and NOT made ron a complete prat. /thanks so much for sharing your story.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 17 . 10/15/2019
I really enjoyed your story please can we have some more
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 10/14/2019
more please
jmw03u chapter 17 . 9/23/2019
I love this story! I also like how you started with the death stuff, but then let the story play out after the changes were made. I think it is great how you are trying to get Ginny help but that you are showing that it takes time and that problems like that just don't go away right away. Thank you for writing this.
DragonFoxx chapter 17 . 9/16/2019
I hope you will continue this story. It was very good.
ohhhdear chapter 17 . 9/11/2019
Excellent writing as always! I sincerely trust your friend got better so you can continue to write this story. You have a talent!
Insangel chapter 17 . 9/10/2019
This is an amazing story and I'm sad that it has been abandoned. I hope RL slows down a bit and you are able to get back to writing.
TheHard chapter 17 . 8/28/2019
Nice story! Nice storyline too! I'm really looking forward to the nexr chapter...

Thanks for sharing.
Lerris chapter 17 . 8/18/2019
I'm kinda surprised that updates seemed to stop there. The story isn't bad. The biggest thing that stands out is various things were made easier, which is okay, but then there is various filler stuff added, that do not appear to be part of a larger story.
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Most readers will bash the author if they never declared the pairing, wanting it to be a "surprise", but it was really only a waste of time for the readers that despised that paying. Or, they create Mary Sues, self inserts, or write a "twist" that goes against everything they've written so far. If you don't do these things, most likely your fine. Everyone else that bashes you are most likely trolls.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »