Reviews for These Are Days
literatilover13 chapter 28 . 5/13/2013
I love this story! Why did you stop writing? I'd love for you to continue it!
Samm chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Haha, love that little bit about Tuck Everlasting! So clever and funny!
cmtaylor531 chapter 28 . 4/16/2011
Into my top ten literati stories. And trust me that is good i have read quite a bit of them. Probably most of them on here. Wish you would have wrote a bit more and gave it a proper ending.
blondebabe1991 chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
love the DC and My so called life references.

if you like mscl i have just started a Angela/Jordan fic you should checked out.

Your story is great Jess was always my fave
watergurl123 chapter 28 . 11/18/2009
aww this story hasn't been updated in forever. I just spent a 3 day thing reading it haha. its great. i hope someday you finish it.
coffeeluke chapter 28 . 5/2/2009
the end? no UPDATE! Pls! So good!
Morbidmuch chapter 28 . 10/31/2008
I am in love with this story, and I really really hope that you'll update soon
Wherefore L'amour chapter 28 . 9/1/2008
I remember this story! Thank you for updating...loved it!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 28 . 8/2/2008
she forgave him to soon
DontHoldBack09 chapter 28 . 7/20/2008
I'm sad that when I finally review, you don't have any fun entertaining motivation for it.. I liked the 'Tickle Me Genevah' joke.. but alas, I am too late for that gem of a motivator.

All I really wanted to say was that I really hope you update soon. Also, I wanted to say that I really appreciated how you wrote Rory losing her virginity. I kind of get sick of all the unrealistic first times.. people write them like they lack any experience or knowledge in the imperfections that can easily occur with sex. Your way of writing it was perfectly imperfect, I think.

I hope you update soon, I really love the story. :]
Husky87 chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
Well, I sure remember this story! It's one of my favorites I've waited forever for this chapter! :D
lemonmuffin chapter 28 . 5/15/2008
WOW!

This story is SO GREAT

i never read long drawn out fanfics but yours drew me in i LOVE jess and rory together

PLEASE don't tell me it's finished?

or are you doing a sequel!

i want to know what happens to them!

i REALLY enjoyed this fic and will keep reading your stuff

luv lemonmuffin
amber chapter 28 . 4/10/2008
finally! I have been waiting for a year to get some sort of closure to their fight last chapter! I'm SO happy you updated this! Please, please, please continue! :)
Sophie chapter 28 . 4/7/2008
I simply loved your story so far... it could even end here, but I hope it won't! You're not gonna make us wait YEARS before an update, are you? You're an excellent writer, I'm not the only one who thinks that... so as a Writer, who wrote an Excellent story that made us hold our breaths, I think you have the Duty to update soon and keep on making us dream XD... sorry, just blabbing as always! (sorry for the english too, I'm italian :P)
Sophie chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
I just finished reading chapter 7 and I wanted to let you know how much I'm loving this fanfic. That's exactly how it was supposed to go between jess and rory! _ I really like the way you write! I found myself skipping sentences out of curiosity and had to return to top to understand what I was reading..lol XD this only happens when I like a story! So... I'll go on reading and stop blabbing! Good work