Reviews for Live Broadcast
Great story! Miss T is so funny! XD
OwlOtaku123 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Oh, how I envy Miss T and how she actually conversed with The Team
countessofbiscuit chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Ha! Every line of this was hugely gratifying, down to Obi-wan leaving his cloak and this little star-struck comms girl using it as a blanket at work. Nice touch!
reppad98 chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Haha, that last sentence! This was a amusing little story. If you purely look at the things that happened in this story, the actual actions, it wasn't really funny, but the tone of your narrator, that made it very amusing. Oh, and of course the banter between Obi-Wan and Anakin, that's amusing in any situation XD I like the sarcastic and skeptical tone of the narrator, about how they're now liberated and stuff, and also about how she finds the Jedi handsome and how she acted during their break-in was also very realistic, I think almost anyone would have acted like that. It was also interesting to see that the language you use is still very nice and descriptive but not as, well, flowery as in some of your other stories (not that that's a bad thing), but it definitely fit the narrator. I liked this story very much.
Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed reading it, and keep writing! !
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Lucky punk.
Timara chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Yep, that's pretty much the impression I got from the prequels, that most people just went about their business. It's fun to read about the heroic duo from a different perspective. I hope we won't get a sequel about Obi-Wan returning for his cloak; I would feel so sad for T...
ghostcrab311 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
ideologies rage, unconcerned and ignorant of the rest of us, who just want to get on with living... sigh.
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Okay, Ruth, how do you do this? It constantly amazes me how you wade between beautifully poetic language fit for the scholars of philosophy and then go right back into the modern prose of everyday life. And the people you come up with... This new person you've fashioned, I think, is a reflection of the author. I certainly heard a lot of voice in here, more than usual at any rate.
Obi-wan and Anakin's bickering was glorious. Mostly because they practiced that dry wit that makes them so endearing. 'Oh look, there's a random lady watching what we're doing. Right then, might as well give her a show' I feel as if that was their unconscious plan all along. Or perhaps they were just being themselves. I'm rather inclined to believe it was the latter.
Another awesome story. Favorite!
sterling5842 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Ah, poor T! What a horrible interruption to suffer during a work day, hmm? ;)

Thanks for the fun tale! I especially liked that Obi-Wan conveniently forgot his cloak. Here I was blaming him for being forgetful and careless and he was just nobly making sure the ladies of the galaxy had a momento to remember him by. :D
Obiwan456 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Well, that was different, and interesting.

And of course she noticed...who wouldn't...and she was observant enough to detect those scrumptious dimples under his beard.

Very good portrayal of someone having to report the propaganda under threat...
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome. She seemed like a totally normal personal who just got an awesome experience.
babybluecebu chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I've been waiting so long for another Anakin and Obi-Wan fic from you and you didn't disappoint! I love getting an outsiders perspective on them. I hope you've got more in the works!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
ok, that was cute.
although I cant figure out if the fact that the war doesn't effect some people in anyway is heartwarming or heart breaking, considering the ungodly mess this will gradually turn into... apathy and complacency until your forced into a situation that YOU HAVE to acknowledge and resolve..

still this was amusing and brings up a couple of questions. 9how can you have WAR CRIMES when your side is nearly entirely comprised of droids? unless some nut job about droid rights and... yeah.

although come to think of it when the CiS DOES have planets with actuall fighters, they are nearly always on the defensives... meaning any actual fighting with the republic is always among the most brutal and messy of kinds.
that is an interesting dynamic on both sides now that I think about it the constant gradual atrocities that the CIS leadership does, usually with droids and its high command but keeps those planets whove joined and its people largely out of the front lines, save for when they are ATTACKED because of the republic...
and add that into the STRAIN the clones HAVE to feel in fighting a metallic unloving army that is easily destroyed, but MANY and makes battle so COSTLY... that has to be a horrible feeling fighting an enemy where besides champions and leaders and the odd duck group your side are nearly always the onely one with blood sweat and PEOPLE into the fight... must make any actual fight with the enemy with real people a twisted relief cause your enemy finally has SKINN in the game.. but at the same time...
dam was that war cruel
anyway loved the humor of this gal here in that she notes that as her people arnt really belligerent enough to CARE about this stupidity they just get along with their lives I mean and the added perspective of a news chick who REALLY and ironically are cut off from the REAL news of everything is a delicious babred irony... but still.

you know, considering how healthy the jedi as a whole keep themselves and their general fitness... this reporters perspective is probably a common one.

love the apologetic we have to tie you up bit...

all in all this was a fun and amusing perspective, thanks for it! even if it does seem a tad small time for these two in a war, unless its a small role in a much bigger game plan? anyway it was ...simply, cutely, amusing?
so thanks.
Betterways chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Love
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Ha! I really enjoy the stories where you just let a character tell a humorous anecdote. They're fun.

So, OW lost yet another cloak. Those cloaks take a lot of fabric! I bet the quartermaster is most displeased.