Reviews for Harry Potter: The Avenger
jabarber69 chapter 7 . 6/20
WOW! That was Great! I haven't looked yet but I sure hope you have already started the sequel to this...

P.S. being a straight male I like most of the world think of Natasha err The Black Widow as being portrayed bt the lovely ScarJo...and I would of loved to have seen this in a movie...especially the sex (nudity) scenes...
bosk chapter 7 . 5/17
Absolutely loved it!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 7 . 5/15
nice story
loved it
descoteaum chapter 7 . 5/7
If you do get around to it, I would like more on this story. Even if it's things in the future and dealing with the kids of Tony and Pepper, and Harry and Nat.

Great Story.
Mike
Bele chapter 7 . 2/18
hi there and thank you for writing this story!
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 2/13
That was fun!

While it would have been interesting to have Harry meet Dr. Strange, I can see why you wouldn't want to get into that at this stage of the game. Maybe later? I'm sure their forms of magic are quite different, and it would be fascinating to see how they would play off each other.

Meanwhile, Harry and Natasha are going to have a blast.

You did a pretty good job of keeping everyone in character, which is always nice. (I figure, if Harry, for example, is going to behave like not-Harry, there had better be a damn good reason.) Also, your dialogue was frequently entertaining, and you kept the incidence of technical mistakes to a minimum.

Kudos!

Now, I'll go see what else you have.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
Another idea is a FemHarry and Thor fic.

Maybe even having Thor help Harriett in England.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
In the comics, Thor is from Asgard, and not all Asgardians are good.
The Enchantress is a goddess, and not really evil, just self centered.

Harry is Master of Death, he deserves a goddess as a mate.

As far as I can tell, no one else has already written this pairing.
TimothyB chapter 7 . 9/29/2017
Hope you do a sequel or another story like this. Love the avenger world and I love your writing. Keep up the amazing work!
erik chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
This is one of those pleasurable reads that doesn't just focus on action, it involves the characters and seeing them develop. Well done and thank you.
suziq968 chapter 7 . 9/17/2017
This was fun. Nice mix of both worlds. I love moving Harry into no magic zones. You don't have to go all OP because canon is OP almost anywhere.
Milagro626 chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
I love reading this story, and have read it numerous times. Here's an idea. What would you think about Sirius showing up maybe 5 years after Harry on this world? Who is to say that the Veil of Death/ Portal only changes dimensions? Maybe time as well? That could open some interesting situations. Sirius would think Harry Hit gold with Natasha, and Sirius would find another lady that meets the mark? She-Hulk? Spider-Woman? Captain Marvel? Someone else?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
I first started this as a joke, but it actually was a really fun story and I think you should continue.
azzzeeeehA chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Haha.. Um that was pretty great. :)
Dr1zzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Good story absolut deserves a sequel !