Reviews for A Late Summer Fae
I heart vamps chapter 13 . 4/22
Please update soon
JBubbles chapter 13 . 2/22
This was cute! Can't wait to read more
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 13 . 2/8
Hope you write more
Goose chapter 1 . 1/11
Lucius/Harrymore fangirl tripe. Pairing makes no sense.
MAFITA chapter 13 . 1/8
I loved the last few chapters! Life's been hectic lately and I've not had any time to read much fanfiction... :S I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 13 . 1/8
Please pleas more please! :-)
HikariKurayami88 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Lovely story but try and reread your chapters, because even though there are no obvious spelling mistakes, the grammar is just... I don't know how to describe it... wrong somehow. The sentence structure seems off and some words should be added to sentences here and there, then there are sentences, which seem as if you started writing them one way and then decided to formulate it differently. Try looking into that please.
The plot is interesting. Making Harry a fae is not something I have read yet in combination with being Lucius' mate. I'd love for this story to be finished but I'd really recomend looking over your grammar.
LiquidxLollipop chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
I love it! I can't wait to read more!
SeraphimSera chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I really love this story please update soon :)))
remeyqueen74 chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Amazing please update this soon
littlepanther chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
i hope draco and blaise are mates and that remus and sirius will not be on dumbles side :) update soon!
littlepanther chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
i can barely control my excitement...i mean... SLYTHERIN!TWINS!
littlepanther chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
CHIPMUNK!? Well, I wss certainly not expecting that but oh well...THAT"S JUST CUTE (well i do have the image of ALVIN in my mind)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
writing completely slipped in the last couple of chapters and is now not even worth reading. no consistency over characters. too flighty. like a 13yr old wrote the fic
Melikalilly chapter 13 . 10/20/2014