Reviews for A Late Summer Fae
chrrysak chapter 13 . 4/5
Really need to update
justin chapter 1 . 3/27
really...a malfoy, lucius at that. This story is going to fail so hard you fucking faggot, and if this is some sort of fetish, well you one real creepy little fuck. Like really are you fucking kidding me like at least make the fanfic a little realistic to the harry potter universe u dips shit.
Imagine201 chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
Please update
kirsty21 chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
cool update soon thanks
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 13 . 4/1/2016
When are you continuing this story?
Brooke chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Awww
I heart vamps chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Please update soon
JBubbles chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
This was cute! Can't wait to read more
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Hope you write more
Goose chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Lucius/Harrymore fangirl tripe. Pairing makes no sense.
MAFITA chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
I loved the last few chapters! Life's been hectic lately and I've not had any time to read much fanfiction... :S I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Please pleas more please! :-)
HikariKurayami88 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Lovely story but try and reread your chapters, because even though there are no obvious spelling mistakes, the grammar is just... I don't know how to describe it... wrong somehow. The sentence structure seems off and some words should be added to sentences here and there, then there are sentences, which seem as if you started writing them one way and then decided to formulate it differently. Try looking into that please.
The plot is interesting. Making Harry a fae is not something I have read yet in combination with being Lucius' mate. I'd love for this story to be finished but I'd really recomend looking over your grammar.