Reviews for An American Woman Abroad
AmyNW chapter 35 . 2/2
Revengeofthenerd, thank you again! I am so looking forward to the rest of your story, so I can get more of my Jane/Frank fix!
revengeofthenerd chapter 35 . 1/28
Wow. I'm blown away. I just finished, and let me tell you it's been a pleasure reading your story. An emotional roller coaster at times yes, but just overall a great experience. I find my happy place in the story :)
AmyNW chapter 17 . 1/26
revengeofthenerd, thank you so much for your thoughtful comment! I am glad you're enjoying this story, and I'm looking forward to more of yours!
revengeofthenerd chapter 17 . 1/25
It's now early Monday morning (very early, only eleven minutes into the day.) and I have school tomorrow. I'm late updating my own story because I've been so entranced by this one.
*bows down at your feet*
The way this story is written inspires me so much. I'm so impressed by how much research you do and how much thought and time is put into this story. I love it so much.
I love the Frank and Jane dynamic you have. For me it's so hard to write about Frank and Jane as a couple because I've yet to finish the Novel and in the series you only get to see them when they are very aware that they are in public. You've managed to create personal selfs for both of them that while being completely different than their public images, perfectly align with how they are on the show. This story is so romantic, while also being realistic as to how these two would be as a real life, interracial, politically and environmentally involved couple. You're characters perfectly fit my head cannon of a feminist Jane Fairfax and a kind of Old Fashioned Frank Churchill. I'm already having a hard time reminding myself that the stuff in this story was never actually confirmed in the series. You analyze both the Novel and the web series with a superhuman X-Ray vision that both impresses and inspires me. I'm so excited to continue on to part III as soon as I can! Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
I AM SO HAPPY WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE FEELINGS
AmyNW chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
Thank you for your review! (And I do hope you keep reviewing :-)

This last part of the story is both Frank and Jane's, so it is important to me to show both their POVs. I''m glad you're enjoying it!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
Love the double POV. The switches were cool but I love that we get into both their heads here at this vital moment. And I'm impressed by how detailed you've made this whole thing! Kudos! I'm gonna keep reviewing and following until you stop writing, at which point my heart will break a little.
AmyNW chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Thank you so much for the kind words! I wasn't sure I still had anyone following this story. :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Regular updates on a perfect fanfic? It's a dream come true! Keep up the great work.
AmyNW chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
livromaniaque (love your handle, btw!), agnes, thelittlenerd, and Booklov3r, thank you so much for your comments! I do plan to finish this story, and right now have about 7 chapters written. I anticipate it being about 12 chapters long, perhaps longer. I hope I do justice to Jane and Frank's story and to your expectations! Thanks again.
Booklov3r chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story. I have been looking for something about this couple for a long time. I am looking forward every chapter you post.
thelittlenerd chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Ohmygodthisfanficisamazing. Sorry, was that too fast? I was out of breath from HYPERVENTILATING ABOUT THE CUTE. Seriously, this is making me ship Frank and Jane waaaay harder than I did before. It's so perfectly fitting, so well-written, and imagined so wonderfully! Keep up the great work because I want to follow this story all the way to its conclusion.
agnes chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hi, don't worry about your audience, I LOVED this story! you HAVE to make several chapters of it!I've been searching for a fic about frank churchill and jane fairfax for weeks and I found one, I'm so glad!
you're an amazing writer and in my opinion, you really captured their personalities and what makes them who they are.
I think you're great writer and you should definitely continue this story, I love it!
livromaniaque chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I think that's a great first meeting for an EA-verse Frank and Jane. They happen to be my favorite couple of the original story, and I think that the adaptation is treating them very well. I also like how you included the boating accident, when Mr Dixon saved Jane's life. As the story isn't marked Complete, I sincerely hope that you plan to continue it.