Reviews for Lovely Darkness
Georgia chapter 29 . 8/30
this fanfic...the ending... wow! you are truly talented!
Samara896 chapter 30 . 8/13
Clace
Amazing
Madeiline chapter 4 . 1/16
Happy Birthday! (late happy birthday)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2017
they are go I ;) to get in trubble
Madrid chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
omg so sad
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
I luv Teen Wolf, the part from it was when Jace and the moms are talking about what was going on with the puppy. Asking about the definition of lying, and Jace/Stiles says reclining your body horizontally.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2016
Clace!️️
Emotwin03 chapter 30 . 10/7/2016
WESSA! CLACE! BOTH?! Idk they are both relationship goals or whatever, I love Lexi in this story, she is my sis! Anyways, I loved this story so much, so sad it ended :( but now I'm going to go explore you other stories! Bye... *stops sulking and rides a rainbow over to your profile page*
percabeth.clace.fangirling chapter 30 . 9/17/2016
This story is awesome! I know I am late sorry but your references to books, movies, and tv shows were amazing and I laughed out loud so many times and almost cried sometimes... I literally almost shouted OOO FLAMEEE when Magnus flipped the family off for judging them for their gay marriage because they deserved it and I just love Magnus... Also when Luna kneed Sebastian that is soooo me
You probably wont see this but i just wanted to say them
TEEN WOLF FOREVER i cant wait for season 6, well i typed too much
byeeeee
percabeth.clace.fangirling chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
OMG TEEN WOLF I NEEDED THAT! and the fault in our stars things are amazing! You are an amazing writer and I love your story!
hannah chapter 30 . 7/19/2016
this was an amazing story. it has all the the necessities to make any story a great one. :)
Herondale-potter-jackson chapter 30 . 6/3/2016
Wow! This is a real good story!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/26/2016
CLACE
Guest chapter 30 . 2/19/2016
Both obviously.
I remember reading this story a while back, but at the time it wasn't finished. I belive we (aka Clace) were in the hospital when it stopped. Then I lost it. I lost the story, I forgot the name and the summary and when I was looking again I couldn't find it. So thanks for the AN so I could refind the story. It ended great.
But srly if you can make both ships at the same time, please.