Reviews for A New Way of Living
vegito chapter 45 . 9/3
interesting story I really love goku x sailormoon story and romance but one thing... what the hell is that what the fuck.. sailormoon sailormoon sailormoon you just only focus on sailormoon characters not dbz... and this is also dbz story so where is dbz action scene dbz style destruction heavy lifting like buildings mountains and shockwaves of their punches... I just want dbz acte that's all and you just made dbz characters so weak .. even master roshi can beat all sailormoon universe OK so better remember this you fool mother fucker you gay... just make goku the main protagonist ... and create a scene where everyone in danger and goku comes and beat all enemies and save the day and universe... in short I really disappointed to you...
SailorTardis498 chapter 22 . 2/23
thats just a cruel way to leave it, please update!
Guest chapter 45 . 12/24/2015
Holy cow I spent the entire night reading this.. bravo! You're a talented writer, Echo, and I hope someday this story will be updated :-)
Zeus chapter 45 . 12/13/2015
Beautiful story Echo. Ur a talented girl. Ik ur life must be busy but com on finish this one. Ik u want to. The urge and satisfaction of finishing off a beautiful story. Well, in the end it is a beautiful story and a piece of work. Over 700 reviews isnt bad at all bud. Cheers.
TheBayMan chapter 45 . 9/29/2015
Good story but it's a shame it hasn't been updated in so many years.
12345678910 chapter 45 . 8/30/2015
Omg I love this story very much hope you update very soon and don't take years or just drop this story please
deloney chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
SHANNARO I was enjoying that
Chilami Lynn chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
What about chichi? Why can't they stay home
TheKawaiiDragon chapter 45 . 3/29/2013
I just read this ENTIRE story! XD

Please don't tell me you stopped! :(
duo s luvergurl chapter 45 . 8/20/2010
I can't wait to have more! Especially since you said it's almost done!
dragonrider90 chapter 45 . 5/24/2010
I just want to say that I think you are an awesome writer! I have read this story many times and keep coming back to it because its one of my favorite stories. I cant wait to see how you finish this story up. Keep up the good work and lets get this story finished.
moon kitty 87 chapter 45 . 3/21/2010
okay it has been another year can we have the last chapters now?
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
angel313 chapter 45 . 7/29/2009
Where is the ending? Please complete this.
Arisyne chapter 45 . 7/20/2009
I love your story its really good and i hope you finish it soon.