Reviews for A New Way of Living
deloney chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
SHANNARO I was enjoying that
Chilami Lynn chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
What about chichi? Why can't they stay home
TheKawaiiDragon chapter 45 . 3/29/2013
I just read this ENTIRE story! XD

Please don't tell me you stopped! :(
duo s luvergurl chapter 45 . 8/20/2010
I can't wait to have more! Especially since you said it's almost done!
dragonrider90 chapter 45 . 5/24/2010
I just want to say that I think you are an awesome writer! I have read this story many times and keep coming back to it because its one of my favorite stories. I cant wait to see how you finish this story up. Keep up the good work and lets get this story finished.
moon kitty 87 chapter 45 . 3/21/2010
okay it has been another year can we have the last chapters now?
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
angel313 chapter 45 . 7/29/2009
Where is the ending? Please complete this.
Arisyne chapter 45 . 7/20/2009
I love your story its really good and i hope you finish it soon.
Anime Princess chapter 45 . 7/18/2009
Hope it gets finished! I'd like to see if Usagi lives and gets to make babies with Kakarot!
dragonprincess3 chapter 45 . 5/11/2009
holy crap! a new chapter! awesome! yayness! i hope your muse gives you an energy drink and some good sugar, cause your gonna need it for the upcoming battle! woo hoo!
Rhi chapter 45 . 1/27/2009
YAY! Yoour dance pleace dont wait that long agen
Lady La-sara chapter 45 . 1/26/2009
This is one of the best, if not longest, stories I have ever read. Also one of the best I must confess *wink*. I've read this fic a few times in the last two years and you have done a triffic job! I enjoy the humor and romance that you have in your story as well as the drama. And I don't like drama very well, but for you I make an exception. I really injoy this fic and I can't wait for the next chapter in this great saga that you have going! Best of luck and I wish you all the insparation in the world. You should really look into publishing your books(if you have any)! Until next time! Later!
SKY UNICORN chapter 45 . 1/26/2009
Yayay a new chapter YES thank you soo much I can't wait to see whats going to happen. THank you thank you!
Foxluna chapter 45 . 1/26/2009
wow great story i love it... some times certain stories take longer than others no shame in it...

well please make sure to ALSO update ur other stories lol

laters