Reviews for Chasing Smoke with Bare Hands
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 8/6
I love this so much despite being a SasuSaku fan. Sasuke just irks me ughhh. (If you watch and are updated with Boruto) Lowkey wish that sonething like this would happen in the anime because really Sasuke? Not even like one letter a month or something when you're away from your family?! Ughhh Sakura is a fking saint and SP better make more moments between them i s2fg.
Frustrated rant over lmfao I love your writing and I really felt this one shot
LimJJ chapter 1 . 7/3
its interesting to see a Ss fan write a good ns story
Aevrum chapter 1 . 6/7
So, so great. I salute you.
alexandraanda7 chapter 1 . 5/1
Better than the cannon ending. Could we send this to Kishimoto? What a masterpiece we have here ️
ThePinkUchiha chapter 1 . 3/9
This is one of my favourite fanfics ever! I'm a huuge SasuSaku NaruHina fan, I love the canon pairings. But your story shows SasuSaku in such a fresh perspective. I love it!
mixxymae59 chapter 1 . 3/2
First of all, i want to say that you're the first writer who ships sasusaku but also finds it unfair that Sasuke got away unscathed with the way he treats Sakura. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO SHARES THE SAME BELIEF THAY SASUKE SHOULD SUFFER (sometimes)

Anyway for the fic. It way honestly really well written and super fun to read. REALLY ENJOYED IT!
Breakingskies05 chapter 1 . 1/16
Damn, you gave me so many feels! I loved it! :)
Idyllicdream chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Wow, this story is just...wow.
It is so creative how you looked at a NaruSaku ending through Sasuke’s perspective, especially one where he realises he loves Sakura! How many people thought of that? How many had the guts to write it?
I’m a Sasusaku fan and, reading your A/N, I identify so much with what you say. Yes, I love Sasusaku, but the way he treated her while consumed by hatred made me heartbroken as a shipper. And yes, there was a point when I wanted Sakura to not love/end up with Sasuke anymore.
The only other ship I see possible was Narusaku. Naruto’s love for Sakura seem so genuine, I still believe in it. Considering everything he’s done for her, I consider it as 'just a crush' about as much as I consider Sakura’s love for Sasuke a 'crush'. I never really bought NaruHina, as cute as I may be.
Thanks for writing this story. It pains me to read it because I ship SS, but I thought the perspective is very fresh. This could may very well have happened. Poor Sasuke, but everything Kakashi and Naruto said in this fic was true.
LimJJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
wow i rarely see Ss fans write this kind of story. Though i loathe Ss to the core but I respect people's opinions so I wont berate u for supporting Ss. Back to the story, I rmb reading it last year and this is my second time and it stills amaze me how well u write. If only u were main Ns fanoh well beggars cant be choosers. Ja ne
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This deserves more reviews.

I think you captured the emotions extremely well, it is captivating as it is provocative. Well done!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I ship SasuSaku but I still like this story! I'm so happy that Hinata was there for Naruto :)
Catsi563 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
For myself Ill say Sasukes never shown any form of affection or feeling for Sakura.

but ill say this, you did an amazing job with this one. to me the story you wrote shows a Sasuke who didn't have feelings for her so much as he had an arrogant certainty that sakura would always be his. kind of like the sun would always rise the next day.

the feelings he eventually realizes come way to late as Sakura grows up from a 12 year old girl to a woman, and like wise her feelings grow from a childish crush to a real adualt love for Naruto. Naruto in this also grows, from a childish crush whicht he sasuke of this story dismisses, to an adult whose love for Sakura is grounded in maturity and sacrifice.

I think you did an amazing job showing the arrogance with which sasuke dismissed all his chances, and is now stuck with the regret of the road not taken.

well done.

just as a PS I'm an Ardent NaruSaku, and SasuKarin supporter. this was very good.
AquaSpark07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I am SPEECHLESS!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Awesome story, SasuSaku is also my main, but I support NS too. I was wanting some angst and I found it. You're a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015