Reviews for Chasing Smoke with Bare Hands
Rain chapter 1 . 9/13
This. Was. Beautiful.
Look, I've practically grown with the show. And even I, at first supported SasuSaku (even now, I do.). But in the core of my heart, I wanted it to be NaruSaku. To say that I was disappointed in Kishimoto when he decided to pair Sakura up with Sasuke would be an understatement. I loved the show and suddenly, I loathed it.
It's all good. Sakura waitung for Sasuke and all, but what about the unwavering love of Naruto? Even amateurs can see who deserves her more.
To be honest, this is exactly how I wanted the show to end and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for fulfilling my desire.
I would love it if you could write another one like this.
Keep writing. I Love it.
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 9/11
I actually feel kinda bad for Sasuke, but then again it was his fault that things turned out like this. Great story, loved reading it immensely. :)
milen748 chapter 1 . 7/17
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 4/24
This is how I always imagined for the manga to end. Very nice with keeping in character.
Tobee chapter 1 . 4/18
I like this too!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
that awkward moment when you realize that sakura did indeed stupidly wait
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh wow, what happened to you. NaruSaku? This is so OCC from all sides I can't stand it. Should have paid attention to the summary.
Incredible chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This is ... genius! Its amazinggg! So good I can't even describe how awesome it is! xD
It made me few sorry for Sasuke , and I never do. Wow, you should write more NaruSaku fic xx
DCLS chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
You captured my exact thought of how it would be if Sasuke came back, expecting Sakura to be waiting for him. All the fanfics I see, though well written and interesting, sound like fanciful dreams of 12-13 yr olds. My realist mind just sees it that, if I'm Sakura and the only connection we had when we were 12 was him disliking me, then the next time I see him he has no qualms against killing me? I'm not going to be all lovey-dovey and only slightly wary of trusting him, with a relationship starting only months, weeks or sometimes days after he comes back. Not to mention i feel it would be kind of pathetic and sad for Sakura to not have a relationship with someone else, when Sasuke seems like such a lost cause.

... I've done another mini-rant... sorry bout that...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Kimiss chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Ah it's so hard to find a good story in this site anymore so to finally find one is awesome. I loved this oneshot! Keep it up, your writing is beautiful!
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Huh. Yeah, the SasuSaku ship takes a lot of plot and character development for me to fully support. The same goes for any ship Sakura is in. Pfft, I'm a sucker for any good, well-written story.

Thanks for writing and posting this one!
shadowereign chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was really sadistic to sasuke. Hehe.. i cnt imgine sasuke be with another grl thn sakura. Its just unbearable. However, i liked it. I love teamseven and kakashi sensei. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Twilight Gambit chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You are brilliant. I absolutely love every characterization of Sasuke you manage to create in your stories, because for some reason, they are so believable! I'm a huge supporter of Sasuke and Sakura being together, but I totally agree - sometimes we need to see Sasuke knocked down a few pegs.

Although I have to admit, I almost thought maybe we'd see Hinata at the end in the bar, watching Naruto and Sakura from a distance, to show Sasuke that someone else was on the same page as him. (Well, not entirely the same page, since Hinata has loved Naruto since forever.) I thought it might be pretty interesting if that were the case. To give us some hope for Sasuke being happy at the end. Instead, we got some angst. But what a heart-chilling angst it was. I loved every second!