Reviews for Chasing Smoke with Bare Hands
Breakingskies05 chapter 1 . 1/16
Damn, you gave me so many feels! I loved it! :)
Idyllicdream chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Wow, this story is just...wow.
It is so creative how you looked at a NaruSaku ending through Sasuke’s perspective, especially one where he realises he loves Sakura! How many people thought of that? How many had the guts to write it?
I’m a Sasusaku fan and, reading your A/N, I identify so much with what you say. Yes, I love Sasusaku, but the way he treated her while consumed by hatred made me heartbroken as a shipper. And yes, there was a point when I wanted Sakura to not love/end up with Sasuke anymore.
The only other ship I see possible was Narusaku. Naruto’s love for Sakura seem so genuine, I still believe in it. Considering everything he’s done for her, I consider it as 'just a crush' about as much as I consider Sakura’s love for Sasuke a 'crush'. I never really bought NaruHina, as cute as I may be.
Thanks for writing this story. It pains me to read it because I ship SS, but I thought the perspective is very fresh. This could may very well have happened. Poor Sasuke, but everything Kakashi and Naruto said in this fic was true.
LimJJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
wow i rarely see Ss fans write this kind of story. Though i loathe Ss to the core but I respect people's opinions so I wont berate u for supporting Ss. Back to the story, I rmb reading it last year and this is my second time and it stills amaze me how well u write. If only u were main Ns fanoh well beggars cant be choosers. Ja ne
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This deserves more reviews.

I think you captured the emotions extremely well, it is captivating as it is provocative. Well done!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I ship SasuSaku but I still like this story! I'm so happy that Hinata was there for Naruto :)
Catsi563 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
For myself Ill say Sasukes never shown any form of affection or feeling for Sakura.

but ill say this, you did an amazing job with this one. to me the story you wrote shows a Sasuke who didn't have feelings for her so much as he had an arrogant certainty that sakura would always be his. kind of like the sun would always rise the next day.

the feelings he eventually realizes come way to late as Sakura grows up from a 12 year old girl to a woman, and like wise her feelings grow from a childish crush to a real adualt love for Naruto. Naruto in this also grows, from a childish crush whicht he sasuke of this story dismisses, to an adult whose love for Sakura is grounded in maturity and sacrifice.

I think you did an amazing job showing the arrogance with which sasuke dismissed all his chances, and is now stuck with the regret of the road not taken.

well done.

just as a PS I'm an Ardent NaruSaku, and SasuKarin supporter. this was very good.
Shizuka Mizunagashi chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I am SPEECHLESS!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Awesome story, SasuSaku is also my main, but I support NS too. I was wanting some angst and I found it. You're a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
BEST
la canelle chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
It's pretty good story. I enjoy it.
Rain chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This. Was. Beautiful.
Look, I've practically grown with the show. And even I, at first supported SasuSaku (even now, I do.). But in the core of my heart, I wanted it to be NaruSaku. To say that I was disappointed in Kishimoto when he decided to pair Sakura up with Sasuke would be an understatement. I loved the show and suddenly, I loathed it.
It's all good. Sakura waitung for Sasuke and all, but what about the unwavering love of Naruto? Even amateurs can see who deserves her more.
To be honest, this is exactly how I wanted the show to end and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for fulfilling my desire.
I would love it if you could write another one like this.
Keep writing. I Love it.
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I actually feel kinda bad for Sasuke, but then again it was his fault that things turned out like this. Great story, loved reading it immensely. :)
Faraheim chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I REALLY LIKE WHEN SASUKE SUFFERS
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This is how I always imagined for the manga to end. Very nice with keeping in character.
Tobee chapter 1 . 4/18/2015