Reviews for Digimon United
Reihime chapter 1 . 4/19
Will you not continue? Please do so.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
And the clash of missions and values begins!
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
IT LIVES! Seriously awesome to this story updated. :) I was worried that it was dead. But it's good to see it back with a great chapter at that. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Variable Zero chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Well, the story is getting good, though I do have a few problems with it.
1) I feel like there's too much happening. I understand the need to make it so that the situation is big enough to warrant the need for such a big cast, but it can get rather confusing following so many different events at once.
2) This chapter was longer than the previous one, and feels like a complete whiplash. And it has little to do with the previous part. It would honestly feel better if they were released as one chapter.
3) You described Takato's appearance twice, which is rather redundant.
4) Rika was the first human protagonist introduced that got involved, which would give the assumption that she's the main character, yet she's being seen as the bad guy. And the perspective keeps switching between characters.

Though I must say, the scene with Huckmon's master was funny, and felt kinda natural. All in all, despite the problems I have with it, not a bad chapter.
darkmist111 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Wish I could help man but I have to help another fanfic writer with her story but maybe their is some way I could help what would you need me to do?
Kingdom Infinity chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Maybe I can help.
True2Momentai chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
A major overhaul indeed. Can't wait for the next chapter!

"Veni, vidi, risit magna. Momentai." -True2Momentai
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Now this is gonna be a sweet change!
darkmist111 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome chapter kind of wish you stuck with your old version but it's still good.
Blazorna Ibara chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
honest to say I didn't expect you starting things off with the Sistermons and Huckmon as the main focus. that alone shows things are going to be very different this time around. keep up the good work.