Reviews for Reunion
Daluci chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is an absolutely gorgeous piece. It's really nice to get a glimpse into Laguna's head. Thanks so much for sharing.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Lovely ficcy. Chickie.
Jeremy Chapter chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
thank you for adding some much needed depth to laguna's character and some interpolative explanation within the plotline skipped over during the game. it's an insightful piece offering a more profound perspective on how laguna comes to term with himself and the ghosts from his past.
Maloire chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Well balanced, and excellently written! You've captured the Laguna in his later years... I liked how you added the details about hiring SeeD, and the connections between Squall and Raine... Also, how he had helped to create the 'prison' he lives in, very insightful!

This sentence... I dont know, it seemed a little confusing, but other than that, I'd say this story was a flawless victory!

' But it wasn't all that had really bothered him. '
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
I thought this was very nice! I often thought about when did Laguna and Ellone get reaquainted, like, has it been years since they've seen each other? And I always figured Laguna didn't find out about Squall until that moment, when Ellone told him. I didn't beleive any of this 'Laguna knew about Squall the whole entire time, but was just too busy being Pres.' that makes no sense. I beleive he never found the 2 kids after looking in the orphanages long ago. God, that sounds depressing, doesn't it? Or maybe he knew Elle was being kept safe with the white SeeDs... that would at least give him piece of mind. I'm starting to forget what all happened in those flashbacks now...
Trickster Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I liked this story. A "serious" Laguna is a nice change from the "almost-complete-idiot" Laguna. I think you did very well with it! Good job!
Quycksylver chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Oh, I liked this! Laguna's always portrayed as a comic character, but when you think about it, he's really rather a tragic figure-having lost everyone he ever cared about. And I liked how you touched on one of the similarities between him and Squall-how they were both sort of caught up in events and forced into positions of authority that they never wanted.

Anyway...I liked it-very poignant!

~Q~