Reviews for Parapraxis
ignatz chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Even if you never wrote another word to this, it's perfect. But I'd very much love if you write more of it :)
ignatz chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is just lovely. Sad, poignant, lovely.
Didid2Magz chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I loved this..will there be more?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Nice. Very well written.
Featherstrike chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Okay. That's it. You just killed me. This was so beautiful. Short and sweet. I am a puddle of feels. Great work! :')
TheQueenOfShebaSays chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
THAT LAST LINE! Those last two lines! I fucking started to cry! Oh my god! It was building and then I just! Oh my god! Poor baby Daryl! Beth make him better! I've never just started crying like that. THANK YOU!
QueenoftheWorld23 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Oh my gosh! That was perfection! I love how you portrayed Daryl, it's one of the most realistic-to-the-show fanfictions I've read! (If that makes sense...)
Elizz chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Really, really wonderful, vivid characterization of both of them. Beth's nurturing and the juxtaposition with Daryl's reluctant yearning to be cared for. Thank you for writing!
miimiipon chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Perfection!I love this so in character and very well job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful, just beautiful! Very well written, you've captured their true essence. Thank you for allowing me to read your beautiful work.
weshallflyaway chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I absolutely loved this, beautiful slow pace to it, like i imagine they would move. You should add the characters for searchability since I found this one only by accident at the top of the list!
Belladcmum chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh my gosh! This made me cry! Beautiful!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18