Reviews for Himitsu no Kodomo
Nightfall Rising chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Lovely. I have a piece of set backstory where his trickster's affinity with L-sama is what spins Dolphin's mind, it being a thing of not only mazoku evil-oriented order but the regularity of tides and migration patterns and things swimming calmly in the deeps and so on. But this is wonderful, too, this where the secret is only a secret from her, not that Zelas's power is in the bestial and the intensity of feeling, but that this power iis powerful/i, and her disdain for it has left her utterly vulnerable.

Of course, it's debatable whether Xellos would approve of his story becoming a fable with a moral. Perhaps he would; it isn't a very imoral/i moral, after all, and, being on the dangers of ivory towers, might just amuse him.

Thank you, however belatedly, for a most entertaining read. Don't know how I missed it when the fandom was more active.
Nightfall Rising chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
(waits to see what he will do to her, and whether it will result in the aforementioned nutbarness, with evil anticipatory glee)
Nightfall Rising chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Bwahahaha, the joys of underestimation and the delicate flavor of stone-cold vengeance. The interesting part of this story is that since, unusually, Zelas doesn't seem to be able to dip into Xel's head whenever she wants, it's a completely open question whether he's following her orders or giving her plausible deniability while he acts on seeds of suggestions she's strewn in the past.
Nightfall Rising chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Xel is such a genius-level brat. Lovely, with the focused multitasking that looks like disrespectful inattention and so annoys even his creator, and yet ultimately serves her.
Nightfall Rising chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I like Dolphin here, and am curious to see how she'll develop, given the fanon that she's nutbar by Slayers era. Zelas lamely using the catchphrase Xel will later savor so makes me smile, and the implication that Gaav will be sealed into his general's body is interesting, but my favorite is the moody, "You suck as a parent."
Zeilya chapter 11 . 9/9/2007
I'm so sad you haven't updated in such a long time, it's really the best slayers story I've ever read. You're seriously good, one of the few people among the fan fiction realm whom I believe has the talent to be a real writer some day.

I loved it.
Mystical-Maiden chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
This was great! I do hope that you continue it soon. I enjoyed reading it and i really look forward to reading the rest... whenever it appears (~_)So yeah, please update soon.

Dreaming One chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
"I've made you a daisy chain!"...indeed! Lol. He's so sneaky and light-hearted and's like an evil little kid. A weird combination of innocence and, well, something that is most definitely NOT innocence. Hehehe, I love Xellos so much. The best character, I swear.
Okay, reading on...even though I know I'll be distraught when I get to the end and figure out that you've abandoned the fic...
Dreaming One chapter 6 . 2/7/2004
Oh! lol, This is great! I couldn't help but particularly like this line:
" Dolphin would have replied that Zelas only hadn't made two because she was too weak, but she refrained for fear Zelas would respond by making *another* Xelloss."
Hehehe! That was so great, and speaks volumes about our dear Xelloss' ability to affect people. Gods, I love this idea of his past. It's ~him~!
I've got to keep reading this, it's so fun...
Ol' Dandy Me chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE T_T And.. I'm reviewing chapter 9 because apparently I already submitted reviews for 10 and 11 o.O But yeah, I started reading this ages ago and I miss it terribly ._. So please please please continue it ;-;
This Account Is So Old Wow chapter 11 . 9/27/2003
*stares at lower right hand corner of screen*

NO! Where is it! Where is it! Where's the clicky button thingy that leads to the next chapter!

IIe! Where is it!

Don't tell me it's not done!

Please... don't tell me it's unfinished.

*voice from far away* Okay, we won't tell you...

right. Anyways, I LOVED it. Write more. Kay?
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
Haha... this is the most Utterly XELOSS fanfic i have every read! ~in love~ Still i wonder what exactly he did to her... or got her to do to her-self... a well till the time you should care to reveal... Sore wa himitsu desu... _

So speaks the Hunter

-Himitsu the Hunter
Shira chapter 11 . 5/25/2003
Hey! D&D sessions and band gigs are a great way to spend your spare social time! You should try going to the bookstore and reading manga for a few hours, too.

And I completely understand the whole school getting in the way of ficcies type deal. School is so GRR! But you can't let that stop you completely. Despite what you may think, you ARE living up to everyone's expectations (at least mine, anyway) and this IS a really awesome fic! Much better than anything I could shoot out, if I ever got around to finishing anything anymore. My muse has abandonned me, I think.

But still, I love this fic, and you can't let it stop here. You should try to go into at least a little depth in the War of the Monster's Fall and, like the manga says, Lina Inverse killing Sherra and stuff. So, just so's you know, you've got fans! _~ Keep it up! I'd love to see more of this! Really gives you an insider's view of Xellos and all them. Kudos on all the reviews and a great fic, and I really hope you decide to do more, more more.
Shira chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
Wow! Old people! Of course, living an eternity, a couple thousand years is nothing. And we short-lived humans think 100 is old! Sheesh! Have we got a lot to learn! _
Shira chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
*shudder* I'm purely trad. Things like Xel/Zel scare me. So does Xel/Lina. *shudders* But I won't get into it. I really like your fic so far. No one is OOC (as far as I can tell, anyway. The only char we actually know is Xellos...) and it's not completely unrealistic, either. Everything seems to be within the bounds of Slayers reality and everything's all nifty and consistent and flowy etc.. etc... I LOVE IT SO FAR! *runs off to read more*