Reviews for Shinigami Rises DFA 22
disturbed-girl chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
LOVE IT! Great descriptions and emotions! Couldn't stop reading it!
2c chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
In retrospect, it's damned lucky I didn't have to be put on pills when I was a teen.
I came close enough that mom threatened to shrink me and put me on pills.
Well, mom doesn't threaten.
She also knows when one should fight for themselves.
Too bad she's too pragmatic to do it for herself. Damned stubborn woman.
Sorry, totally off topic.
I meant to talk about how Duo should refuse the damned medication.
I'm not saying medication is bad. I just don't like it.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
loved it!
Left Eye Better chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
This Was Great! I loved the ending! I loved it all in all its angsty glory!
Destiny Lot chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Another good story.

Ja ne
Threshie chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
Whew! *Sighs in relief* Had me thinkin' poor Quatre'd actually died for a chapter or so, there! ;; I really really liked this DFA fic-violent and upsetting, but it ended on a good note, and I could visualize it very very well! I just might try drawing that mental image of a furious Shinigami with wild brown hair, angry violet eyes, torn black blothing and a custem-made scissor-dagger in his hand! Hehe.

Great job, as always! Thanks so much for continuing the DFA-I was thinking it was gonna end since the war did! But with this 'watchdog' arrangement, it looks like the G-boys still have a few adventures left. I'm glad. Anyhow, I think I'll add this to my favorites, 'cause I love it so much-though I can't really choose a favorite in the DFAs 'cause they're all so good.

Ja for now!

-Threshie V
Threshie chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
*Sobs and clicks the button for the next chapter anxiously*
SilverShinigami chapter 3 . 11/16/2002
Aaw, I'm so happy that Quatre's ok. Poor baby. ;_; And Heero has an ulcer? *snork* I find it extremely amusing that a 17 year old has an ulcer. It's understandable, though. _; So keep up the good work with DFA and all your other stories!
The Elemental chapter 3 . 11/16/2002
WONDERFUL. Very, very solid story. You always show the characters so well, and an ulcer? i don't know wether to feel sorry of laugh. Hrmph!
BLU chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
ohhh ! *grins happily* Please keep writing! you have such talent! But if you kill Quatre ...*deep frown* ... all probably still read your stuff but I will question your sanity
BadMomma chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Wow that was quick! But boy am I glad. Good to know everyone is gonna be OK, and it's great to see Duo back to his old self finally. That last conversation b/w him and Heero was priceless. Oh, and poor Heero has an ulcer, the guy really needs to loosen up!

Can't wait for more DFA, I love this series. :)

bm
Natasha chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Um . . .there's gonna be more right? This isn't the end of the story, is it? I hope not! It's too good to end now . . . :)
Chiizu chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Oh, wow...um, YAY! This was a really great story... Man, everything I have to say I've said already! The quality of your fics astounds me, Dyna. I really, REALLY hope that you'll never stop writing.
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
So are they finally going to take him off the medication? It obviously isn't helping. Only making him ill and destroying his spirit.
makipie chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
yay!

write more!

*threatenin tone*

an dont mek it a death fic...