Reviews for riding the echo down
MxSith chapter 1 . 7/29
This fic is absolutely gorgeous and this isn't the first time I've read it but each and every time it warms my heart to read it, it's beautiful! thanks so much for writing!
chibi monsta chapter 1 . 4/4
This is beautiful. Not one I would normally read but you made it so amazing that I'm hooked. Can't say for sure that I will look into this pairing again but in this fic, it is simply wonderful.
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 3/4
UGH WHY IS THIS FIC SO MESMERIZING UGG I LOVE IT
ero-marimo-ya chapter 1 . 1/31
I've read this so many times now. First time was a long time ago.

I don't know if I ever wrote you before and I don't even know if you are going to read this. But, I must tell you, this right here is one of the most well written fanfiction I've read so far. I could never read any other Jiraya/Orochi because I knew nothing would get even close to this. It's beyond perfect and it inspire me to go back to writting every time I read it.

Thank you so much for this work. I don't know if you moved to AO3 or if you still write, but I'd love to continue following you.
celohei chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
Do I ended up reading this even though I legit hate Oro because I know how good an author you are. And yep, this is truly awesome. I lived it. Loved the pace, love how you worked it into Canon and yet made it so completely different. I really enjoyed this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
You know what? Valid and good story.
CeaShax chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Beautiful. This makes my heart ache in a really lovely way. Thank youz
Reply series chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
The story's progression of time felt soooo real.
Ahha, the hair vanity. You know I really don't see why Sakura was called out on having moderately long hair when so many male and female characters (including Ino) have long hair too.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Wow. This was great.

I lowkey feel like crying ;(

~
Heart chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Okay. Yeah. Orochi deserves way better than Jiraiya.
problematic spiral chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
I won't find myself shipping this or in the future, but wow, this was amazing. This is really wonderful, the characters were developed nicely, I liked how you potrayed them. I also like the romance, how slow, yet realistic it was. You write truely wonderful.
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
this is the first Jiraiya/Orochimaru Ive read and I don't think I'll ever find a better fic! it is beautiful and I love it. thank you from writing and sharing this.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
This was such a bittersweet story! I love it! XD
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
why are you such an awesome author?
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
Oooh, this is awesome! I like this version of the Sannin very much ;)