Reviews for Heroic
DanceLuvPeace chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Wow... : 0
I was hooked from the beginning. This stiry is amazing. The writing, the phrasing, the drama, the teasing, and best of all the sweet romance, I loved it all.
I think it's extremely difficult to write a story from these time periods and few people ever get it right. But you did an amazing job in that. Your words made me swoon with how realistic and accurate they felt.
Great story, you should write like this more often.
I loved every moment of it. : )
Artemisapxo chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
God, I love your stories! Keep them coming.
Moltz chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Wow, the entire lineage of the royal family has abdocated their position!
The lies almost ended Isabella's belief in a man she knew.
Price Edward never gave up his search.
Moltz chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
That little twist didn't cross my mind.
I now fear that Isabella's spell or potion will soon end and she will be found out by the guards. Then she will be hung for treason against the king. Never to see her family it prince Edward again.
Moltz chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I thought it was a simple search and recovery mission to remove Maria from the castle. I am unsure as to why isabella is experiencing the pain she's going through. Did Alice see a completely different outcome?
Moltz chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Interesting, both the princes have fallen in love with a historical line of witches. Hm, not good for the royal family, or is it?
Moltz chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh what a marvelous web you weave.
Do the rest of Bella's family hold powers as well?
Moltz chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I came across a recommendation for this story on Facebook. I absolutely adore historical pieces. Add to it the May to December romance flare and I'm hooked.
I can't image a royal out in the wooded areas of his country side unattended and by his guard. Butterfly, what a great moniker he has given her.
I must continue to read!
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
And they all lives fantastically ever after.
Great job.
Teresa R chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
He will do anything for he love for her what a man
Teresa R chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
She will take care of things her sister will be safe
Teresa R chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
What did she take I am freaking out.
Teresa R chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
He wants her forever she does not see away.
Teresa R chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Wow loving it
Teresa R chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
That was an impressive first meeting