Reviews for A Dream Lost
heartluv chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
I like Sasami and Tenchi pairing! They're so cute together and they make a good couple. I mean, once you think about it, who is the only other person is as sane as Tenchi? Sasami! I'm sry if I'm acting crazy, but I seriously believe they make a great couple. But it really isn't up to me, but either way I'll finish reading ur story!
MasterWraithe chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
So far I like all of your stories. Not many people have Tenchi live without the two main women in his life, good for you. It's a welcome change. Can't wait for the next chapter to this story. Keep it up.
alighthawk chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
opps! Looks like Tenchi got his hands stuck in the cookie jar. The little girl holding Washu captive is intriging though.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
Oh finally chapter 2! Poor Tenchi. Hope you post the other story's chapter soon because doesn't this story follow the other one (A Dream No More)? cause I think you should finish the other one so you don't confuse people (like me). Throwing names like Ieya really confused me, ;;. Oh and as for the pair, this is my opinion, Tenchi and Ryoko. Not very original, but that's my favorite pair. Anyway besides that keep up the good work!
AnimeBunny chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
wahh so its not sasami and tenchi? lol sorry i like them together!hmmm its good though! :) i like it.

well plz write more! and ummm is it ryoko and tenchi?err just wondering

sasami and tenchi forever...lol sorry! :P
Nema chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
You should take more time to iron out the grammar errors that are becoming more common in your stories less it interfere with the quality of your work.
Will T.G chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
most inrtiguing my friend. If the lasses parents are NOT who I think there are, this will most defiantely be interesting.
Will T.G chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
How did i miss this? *Looks around with a confused look on his face* Oh well...on to the review.

Of course tenchi and Ryoko need to meet back up.

That said, it seems that Herr Masaki is rather disgusted with himself and his life. Please do continue this.
Space Pirate Minagi chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Tenchi/Tsunami? Please tell me you're kidding, Mr. Blank. Tsunami is like a surrogate mother figure and a surrogate little sister to Tenchi rolled into one. I find that pairing to be simply disgsuting. If it absolutely can't be Tenchi/Ryoko, Tenchi/Ayeka or Tenchi/Mihoshi or even Tenchi/Washu would make a lot more sense than Tenchi/Tsunami.

I'd also have to call into question your claim that there are more anti-T/R than pro-T/R fans. Besides that, using a different pairing doesn't make a fic "original". Every possible pairing has been done countless times, regardless of whether you've read the fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Why not just allow Tenchi to hook up with someone new? It would be original for once. R/T off limits please. I plead with you on this. Trust me, there are more fans for something besides R/T than for R/T. Might I suggest another pairing? Why not Tsunami/Tenchi...that's is something I have only seen once and it worked splendidly.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I like this so far. (By the way this is Rel, I changed my name). Poor Tenchi, hope things get better for him.
alighthawk chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Cool story. I'm not familiar w/ Love Hina, but this was done nicely.
ShinMasaki chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
very nice start so far, i would love to see more.

in conjunction with your other review, i would ask that you keep spoilers to a minimum. although i have seen all of love hina and all of the tenchi series, other people haven't, it's for them im thinking about. besides...where are the company's going to get their money to make more anime if we tell everyone what happens, eh? _

This sounds really good so far, i like how you put Keitaro, Naru, and Kitsune as Tenchi's friends as he lives there in Tokyo. I am a fan of Love Hina and a major obsessive person about the Tenchi saga and i believe that Tenchi and Keitaro could relate, somewhat. That's nice. Are you going to have the rest of the Hinata household make an appearance? Ooh! putting in Kaolla and Amalla might be funny. Personally i would like to see Yosho spar against either Seta or Motoko. Oh well, keep this going.

By the way, im looking forward to Midnight and Dream No More being finished, thats a good story also.
Diane Long chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This is fun. I like "Love Hina" as well and agree that Tenchi and Kei wouild get along very well. I think Ryoko and Kitsune would have fun too. It's very nice to see a new fic by you!
mimi chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Hey I like your story. Actully I like all your stories. In my opinion you should finish Dream No More first. Also take a little time to proof your writing. A lot of your mistakes are ones that spell check will not catch for example on instead of no. Aslo watch for comma splices (Behind him Tenchi heard the engine in the van start up again, lights coming on.) is incomplete thought. If you would like a proof readder let me know.