Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
This is just savage now. :(
Mione chapter 3 . 7/17
The hell?
Kikistone chapter 3 . 7/16
Brilliant! I truly enjoy your writing. I have said it before and will say it again: please, for the love of banshees, get yourself published. You could do this full time and I would buy everyone of your books. Thank you for sharing your amazing stories with us! Try and update soon, pretty please with cherries on top.
Kikistone chapter 2 . 7/16
Good lord wo/man is everything you write always so good and enthralling? Seriously, WOW. I am always freaking shocked by the quality of your work. I can't even explain just how good your work is. I am actually starting to hate fics around her because they are not as good as yours. Even I find myself writing better because of the bar is so much higher now. Thank you for writing and for being so awesome. Truly. I cannot. Just wow. Sincerely,
The speechless law student
Salovi chapter 3 . 7/15
I really enjoy your work! I don't even really consider myself a Dramione shipper, except when it comes to your stories! I just can't get enough. I hope you choose to update this someday!
Is this abandoned? Its over 2 years since the last update
Oh My God...Unbelievably Amazing. You are an amazing writer. I really really loved this story. Can't wait for further chapters. Pretty please update soon. Love you! 3
I know it's been 2 years, but I hope you are okay! i love the plot of this story already, and you writing style is amazing. Please update soon if you can!
Sad there's not more of this, liked it a lot :)
kleineFee093 chapter 3 . 7/4
So I started reading your stories yesterday and now I am addicted. I didn't sleep and I couldn't concentrate in uni because OMG YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS! Please write more. I would even buy your book if you ever decide to publish something. you will continue this story hopefully, because I am already in love with it. please please do!
rcoach70 chapter 3 . 7/3
I have just spent the last few days reading your work. I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories. I understand about your work; children should always come first and teaching is not just a job, but more of an obsession. I hope things settle down as you begin your fourth year. That is when things usually come together for teachers. I am very intrigued by this story and I hope you are able to continue it. Thank you for the hard work you obviously put in your writing.
Tinsy chapter 3 . 7/3
I really wish I found this when it was already finished. Sucks to have to wait so long. Hope you get around to publishing a few more chapters.
Marshmallowmann chapter 3 . 7/2
Updated January 2015. Its 2017 now. Boy... i should have checked before...
DearPheonix chapter 3 . 7/1
I would really like to see were this goes. It makes sad to think it has been abandoned. I hope that at some point your muse directs you back to this fic.
Please please pretty please finish this story! The idea is so good and your writing is amazing. No one captures Draco and Hermione like you do.
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »