Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
willworkforramen chapter 3 . 12/2
Whatever is going on in your life, just know that you have many adoring fans waiting for you to return! As always, your characterization of both Draco and Hermione is spot on, and I hope you will write more at some point. Either way, I hope all is well! :)
Where have you gone :-(
Please please update!
marpelilla1 chapter 3 . 11/24
I can't wait for a proper reencounter... I imagine a really sweet Hermione trying to be friend with an idiot Draco... I'm anxious!
M chapter 3 . 11/21
I love this story so much! Please, please update soon!
64initiates chapter 3 . 11/13
What happened?! This story is so good... I hope you can find the time to finish it, please, please please! Love your wariting
xo
-A
GeorgeGray chapter 3 . 11/13
Almost two years...it's always sad when fics are abandoned, but it's especially sad if the fics are good like this one.
The worst part, however, is not knowing if the author has simply fallen out of love with fanfiction or something bad happened to him/her.
Sad for this fic, but I obviously hope that you are ok, wherever you are
You need to update! I know it's probably gonna be a while but still... This story was really going somewhere!
yup chapter 3 . 11/10
any plan on this?
cullen-the-ravenclaw chapter 3 . 11/8
please don't leave us hanging like that. UPDATE.
I need more of this story!
SJBeee chapter 1 . 11/3
I have recently read all your work and absolutely loved them all! I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I used to be a massive Ron fan, but you have completely converted me. You're an amazing writer, please please please write more of this!
sixtimestwo chapter 3 . 10/28
Sigh. I'm a sucker, I could see this was unfinished but I decided to read it anyway. Beautiful, and intriguing. I'd love to see where this one goes. Oh, and thanks for the image of Draco running along the coast 3
raneydhr chapter 3 . 10/25
Oh I love love love this! please update!
Fleiur chapter 1 . 10/24
I am hoping that you will not abandon this fic.. your characterization of Dramione is one of my faves! *Fingers crossed* :-)