Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
j chapter 3 . 5h ago
I love this starting I hope one day you come back to it so I get to find out what happens :)
fanatic05 chapter 3 . 13h ago
You always manage to make Draco so funny! I love his character and I can't wait to see What happened next
Lotus chapter 3 . 2/28
I love this new story! I came back to reread Isolation but I really really love this one! I've always admired how well and realistic you wrote Draco! Can't wait for the next chapter. Yayy!
nikkiifool chapter 3 . 2/26
Love your song recommendations. Can't wait to read the rest of this story. :)
Bex you're like the dramione queen! I'm already in love with this fic!
Miss you already, hope you update soon!
Fufla chapter 1 . 2/23
I absolutely love your writing and your plots. This one looks really good! Please write more!
B-i chapter 3 . 2/22
This is so cool! I've read all your other stories and I love how you can change any setting to create a character plot. The characters are pretty accurate to the book and AHHHHH I LOVE THIS! I hope you do the next few chapters soon :)

Great job! I hope I can see more :)
Ariam Jan chapter 3 . 2/20
Oh...I did not see that one coming, well dang poor Harry

This fanfic is going to be so interesting I can tell already, again thank you so much for starting another story, I look forward to the next chapter.

Also, I saw an old video on youtube with several spoilers regarding this fanfic, and "Isolation" the one spoiler that really caught my attention was in regards to the epilogue of "Isolation" I won't say anything about it here so as to not spoil it for others who might read this, but I really hope you get around in completing it because now that I know some of the things that will happen, I really would love to read the full chapter
Stockholm-Syndrome01 chapter 3 . 2/19
This was absolutely amazing! I love this plot line! You are my top favorite writer, so I'm so happy that you are writing this story line since I've seen similar memory losing stories. Hopefully, this story will grow past all of those!
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 2/17
I knew I shouldn't have started this knowing it is unfinished but darn it I couldn't resist. Well, I totally look forward to more. Great job and concept. On follow.
SanazAb chapter 3 . 2/17
I've read all of your stories and I can safely say that you're flawless! Can't wait to read the rest of this new peice. The concept and the situation are really unique and exciting. And of course the way you write is and always be the best I've seen so far! Great job! :-)
Tardis07 chapter 3 . 2/15
So interesting so far! Please write more!
ajanettec chapter 3 . 2/12
I recently read your last multi chapter story, Isolation, and it was amazing! It took me only a few hours and I had read the whole thing! I can't wait to see what you do with this! So far this story has been very interesting! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
jamie chapter 3 . 2/12
brilliant! please keep writing more