Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 3 . 13h
It's a very interesting start and snarky Draco is very amusing. Update soon please :)
Korena-Li chapter 3 . 7/2
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for more. Your fics have quickly become an addiction of mine.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 6/29
I hope this story will be completed. I loved isolation and finished that in a day. I quickly gobbled up hunted. I could tell that your writing improved immensely from hunted to isolation, which would mean this story is even better.

please finish this soon. I would quickly read it too, but for the time being I won't read it because I am afraid of being attached to characters and plot only to never know the ending.
congrats bex! been a year since you published this fic! plz can we have a new chapter in celebration?! plz!
Will you ever finish this? What I've read of your work is incredible and refreshing. The characters actually remain in character and you're just so eloquent and detailed. I'd love to hear more about this particular story.
m harris chapter 3 . 6/24
Hi i'm harris, my motherlangue isn't english so i am sorry if you could understand well what i am talking about.
What i want to talk to you is i am waiting for the next chapter, i love this one so much!
happiness8000 chapter 3 . 6/24
Great set up. I love your writing and hope you find some time to do some more over the summer holidays.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 6/22
really interesting premise! go on!
ibnatlovesit chapter 1 . 6/19
Bex you are amazing and I bet this fic will be just as good as Iso, if not better
iolhay chapter 3 . 6/18
I absolutely love your writing! I can't wait to read more! I especially like how you create so much of Hermione's essence even though she only spoke a few short lines. I hope her inquisitiveness and curiosity play a role in the rest of the story!
rebeckyyy chapter 3 . 6/15
So so good! Please update soon now that it's summer! I love all of your stories and know I will love this one too!
Snowflakes chapter 3 . 6/13
Hey is this completed? It would be really really great if you could continue with how Malfoy acts in the following year (assuming he has taken up Harry's offer) and what happens at the end...to both Malfoy and Hermione (is her memory restored?) thanks:) I really really hope you update soon heh
*insert the 'it's been 84 years gif' here*
idccio chapter 3 . 6/12
Omg pls pls pls keep writing this i absolutely love it
Samshi chapter 3 . 6/10
I lost count on how many times I check your story DWDE if you've already updated... but until now there's still no update its been 4 months since ur last update... and on june 24th its going to be a year since you post the 1st chapter of this great fanfic... Oh please bex don't make us wait any longer we your fans are dying to know what will happen next. I know your story has potential Since the first chapter you've already prove that this will be one of the greatest dramione fanfic. Please please please write more...