Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
likelurking chapter 12 . 7/19/2020
I enjoyed this more on the second read, I think I am too eager in my first readings of new chapters! I am curious as to what the next bump in the road will be for these two. Look forward to more!
mkmusicmaniac chapter 12 . 7/19/2020
Bernaheartsyou chapter 6 . 7/18/2020
Okay, the level of petty that Hermione has is amazing! I love this side of her
Bernaheartsyou chapter 3 . 7/18/2020
Wow, the way that you wrote about that whole conversation wit Harry and Draco. I could feel the tension from here. Crazy but thank you for all the small details!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 2 . 7/18/2020
Oh la la ! This just got juicy!
darkwitch57 chapter 12 . 7/18/2020
I’ve read a lot of your five and I’m so happy you’re back to posting more! Your story “Isolation” was actually the first fic I read on here and it got me hooked to read more! I’ve really enjoyed this and can’t wait to read more!
squintymayhem chapter 12 . 7/18/2020
️️️️️️️️️️! So excited for the next!
wolfpackprincess47 chapter 12 . 7/18/2020
bloody love this story! it is unlike anything i've read before, but still captures the characters perfectly! can't wait for the next chapter!
kaze mo chapter 12 . 7/18/2020
i think you write the romantic scenes so well! love this chapter
PSJS chapter 12 . 7/17/2020
i love this fic. it has a steady pace, and it feels so calming. reading their conversation makes me happy! i have loved your writing since isolation, and i saw you have a new fic out too! excited to read it :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2020
Hi! I really love this story. I haven’t read a Draco/Hermione story like this before so you have me captivated. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
MischievousMeow chapter 12 . 7/17/2020
Oh my goodness youve done it again! I love seeing how you portray Draco and Hermione. They are so in character, you write them very well. Draco is so conflicted but cant help himself liking her, and Hermione has no idea. I wonder how she will react when she finds out.. I cant wait for it. I foresee Draco not being able to keep up with all the lying at some point. And ooh if Hermione gets a random flashback.. what then?! So many possibilities!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2020
More! More! More! I need more quickly! You are such a lovely writer! I love all your stories! This one might be my fav!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
you are incredible
GlaszHeart chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Bex it was lovely! Truly! Draco is still so in character even as he warms up to Hermione. It feels like they're moving in a natural believable progression in their new relationship. Boy im dying to see what happens when we reach the point of Hermione regaining her memory. How will she react to Draco then... Thank you for this wonderful, romantic story!
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »