Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
GlaszHeart chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Bex it was lovely! Truly! Draco is still so in character even as he warms up to Hermione. It feels like they're moving in a natural believable progression in their new relationship. Boy im dying to see what happens when we reach the point of Hermione regaining her memory. How will she react to Draco then... Thank you for this wonderful, romantic story!
charmedmistletoe chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Glad you landed here
Awwwww
hpfan addict chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
For someone who seems so bloody self-conscious all the time, you're freaking awesome at nearly every single aspect of writing?! Seriously!? Bex, you are literally, or literarily speaking, the greatest author, in this, our modern world? I would've said that head been Jo, but now that she's gone and opened her mouth and offended me terribly, I've bumped her down for you! You're great! I've been obsessively reading, and re-reading "Iso," over and over again for the last five years, it was my gateway drug into fanfiction, and the reason for my mind-addling addiction, no really! Check out my name on here?! I couldn't even allow myself to read 'Hunted,' out of fear that it would alter the perfectly cultivated identifiable nuance's, that "Isolation," created for the voices, and imagery of my ABSOLUTELY beloved DRAMIONE! Since it was its predecessor for all intents and purposes, and unlike "Burnt Toast, or -"Graveyard Valentine," it I believe was your first, and we all know that's how we learn! I just love "Iso," so much, truly —I've memorized most of it by heart, to the point, that I can in most cases quote it verbatim! To truly love, respect, and appreciate someone's work like I do yours, that doesn't come without skill, or talent, or natural ability, as far as the writing goes?! You are an indisputable, unmistakeable gift, to the field of writing and authoring, and a treasure to each and every single reader, like myself, whom you've irrevocably, and irreversibly changed, just with your written words. We're altered. I'm altered. I now feel as though after a lifetime of feeling isolated,(no pun intended, just the way I've described myself for a couple decade's), with a constant void bending me in half; –feeling no differently physically speaking, but finally having people who understood what it was like to live in a dream world as well! A group of like-minded individual's who know and understand where I'm coming from, aren't judging, and also want to drown ourselves in Draco and Hermione's ability to be encompassing and enthralling, at least when written by Bex Chan! Much Love, Prayers, and Positivity, to you my dear, and to what all innumerable Goodness, You and Your's may be Blessed with! Thank you for sharing lovely, –Cheers!;-)
Slytherin All The Way chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Cute chapter! Everything has been going well for Draco and Hermione that I expected something to explode at the end of this chapter Glad there was no random Death Eater attack or something haha. Can't wait for the update!
Slytherin All The Way chapter 9 . 7/15/2020
Luna! It was Luna! I was placing bets on it being Harry or the lady in the shop. But wow this chapter really pulled at my heart. By the end, my face was literally this emoji: Great chapter as always!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
Yaasss i love seeing that you've updafed! And I am always still in awe of your writing! I can't believe you've started another fic! soo excited to read it now!
Barbee491 chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
Amazing as always!
Slytherin All The Way chapter 5 . 7/15/2020
Love that you have song recommendations for each chapter. Really gives more depth and character to the reading experience
Slytherin All The Way chapter 4 . 7/15/2020
Everything Harry did just to keep Hermione safe is absolutely nuts but I get it, I'd do the same. Also, you're writing a book? I'd love to purchase when it's out!
shamefangurl chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
I am really really liking this very much attached Draco
Martisz chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
I like how nice the morning was.
I like their meeting in the pub.
I like the plans they made together
I'm really curious if Draco eill get a friendly visit from Pottěr after Chridtmas. It all depends on shat Hermione will say about Draco and their relationship and how much our Auror Potter will be able to extrapolate from that.
sundiallove2 chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
Woah! Draco only wanting to spend time with her and not any of the locals may seem like a cute compliment now but it could easily be misconstrued once she remembers how much he hated muggles.
Jenny0406 chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
The build up, the slowly falling... I LOVE! Thank you for the update!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
oh I'm glad you updated it. I look forward to their Christmas.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
Oh your fluff and banter is always flawless! Draco and Hermione getting gradually closer... Draco accidentally letting things slip... all things that make me excited and can't wait for more!
2,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »