Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
Marycielo Felton chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
Me encantó este Draco esponjoso, fue dulce sin ser empalagoso, sorry aún no consigo aprender inglés
Nikki chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
I really like the rapport that they are building! It's not cheesy and cliche and I appreciate that very much. You understand the characters personality well enough to produce logical responses that keep me reading and re-reading their banter over and over again! And while you mentioned that you didn't like this chapter as much (on facebook), I think it's a great chapter that is needed to keep this story going and the readers reading. I'm not sure what the next conflict will be but I know that if this chapter was more on the dramatic side where Draco again backs off and Hermione ignoring him, it would have been a never ending cycle of that and it isn't as appealing. Though I am wondering if this pub scene will be the beginning of yet another conflict? Because setting matters in a story and just want to know how this ties in with your plot development. I can't wait for the next chapter and definitely hope to see more Blaise/Theo/Draco interaction as you continue this piece. Thanks for yet another great read!
Sarah chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
Beautiful! I just love how this relationship is progressing!
SanazAb chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
I am super happy to see that you’re back! I enjoyed every bit of this story!
Btw, I am wondering if we’re also going to read Hermione’s POV in this fic? I love how you describe Draco’s thoughts and his character is perfectly defined as always in your stories in my opinion. Nevertheless, I am also keen to know what’s going on in Hermione’s head given that she doesn’t have any recollection from her magical life...:)
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
A good chapter! The "fluffier moments" mostly occurs in the "transport chapters" (I don't know the English word, this is literally translated from danish) where the main plot is put on standby while you develop the characters and relations, and most writers think they are more difficult to write - because they are! But this is very well done, carefully crafted and drafted and a real joy to read. Hermione getting gradually more aggressive erotically (two steps forward and then one back) reminding us of the Chinese proverb: A woman pursues a man by fluttering ahead in front of him... Poor Draco - he really hasn't got a chance!
Manon chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
As always it was a great chapter, I don’t know how you do it but please keep doing it haha
I really love where this is going and hope to read more soon !
As we say in French Bon courage pour la suite ;)
Stay safe xx
Tee chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
It's taken me a long time to catch up with this fic. I read it, i think, when you posted it for the first time and I loved it. But then life happened, and I kinda left the fanfiction world. And now, because of the pandemic, I'm reading it again. And I am so glad i did. I am really enjoying it.
GeorgeGray chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
That was lovely. I think in these uncertain times I appreciate fluffiness more than ever.
Potatoe chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
Yay! New chapter! Love it
MotekElm chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
very nice
Slytherin All The Way chapter 2 . 7/13/2020
Loved this chapter! So excited to read the rest. You're my absolute favorite ff writer. I haven't read fics in years, but over the quarantine, I just had to go back and read your work x
munzke11 chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
Windzhy Kazuma chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
Thank you for the new chapter. This is absolutely a great chapter. Can’t wait for another chap. Draco is so softy here, so cute :D Also I love your new fanfic too. Actually I love a war Fanfic
kikistone chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
What a great flipping chapter, Bex️
Cookies-n-Cream23 chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
argh! it's not long enough! bah. I just want to keep reading this story, so please please please keep going and give it an ending!
2,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »