Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
Grovek26 chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Great chapter
Iseult chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
I live for your updates! A lovely chapter although I admit I was waiting for it to go wrong every moment :D
Can't wait to see how this unfolds
SpiralLight chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
I’m so glad you’ve taken up this story again! Kind of living for both of your updates during these crazy times. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Thank you for another great chapter, loved it!
Pajamasallday chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Thank Gooooodthank you for the chapter, I love this simple situations you put them in, can’t wait for the next chapter
Frampers chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Loved this chapter, your so good a writing the fluffier parts, so don’t worry your doing great ️
lindamusik22 chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
love the new chapter!
coldestenvy chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Agh this chapter was so good! Fluffier moments alway seem the hardest to write but you've definitely aced it with this one. I love the way Draco thinks about Hermione and how his opinions about her continue to change. It does sort of feel like the calm before the storm, however. I'm waiting for something to happen that is going to jolt her memory and everything will come crashing down. Ah well...que sera, sera.
vinesofmagic chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
I like it. so excited for this next chapter in this little world!
mieze0105 chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Loving this chapter. I’m sooo happy that you continue this story and I hope you are well ️
Lallmon chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
I know your iffy on the chapter but I think it's wonderful. I love the dynamic between the two of them even in the fluffier moments. I live for the softer side of Draco. Honestly I am hoping there was an auror or someone tailing Hermione and Draco gets confronted. This that terrible of me?
mimifreed chapter 10 . 7/13/2020
God this story is so beautiful and worth the wait for every chapter. I absolutely adored the arguing on the roof. It was delightfully irritating in that laced with obvious tension sort of way. And I’m CHEERING for the Fuck it at the end! Perfect! Just... *chefs kiss*
Fanficfan826 chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
Of course this chapter was amazing! Thank you for the wonderful update. Now I’m off to investigate your other new work. Wish me luck. ;)
Calindy chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
We are all glad she landed there.
Calindy chapter 11 . 7/13/2020
*happy sigh* I shall enjoy this while it lasts. SeeI don't trust you
2,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »