Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
dlwlrmay chapter 12 . 9/13/2022
Stumbling into this dramione fic was one of the best that have happened since I started reading about this couple. The story is so well written and constructed. I love how is from Malfoy's perspective and I love how accurate the character are. All characters are actually. It's very refreshing and nice and the romantic interactions are so well measured as well. I can see consistency, well thought and fluid dialogues. The side characters are charming as well. Everything about this story is so beautifully written I honestly need to congratulate you.

Thank you for sharing this story and despite de sporadic updates, I am glad you still kept coming back to this story and hopefully I can read another chapter of this lovely story that I just fell in love with.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2022
Please update. I will kill for another chapter please.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2022
Please update...been waiting for soo long.
rnn.valeevsky chapter 1 . 8/5/2022
i am sorry, Bex. I just saw that there is already a translation of "Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights".
rnn.valeevsky chapter 12 . 8/5/2022
Hello, Bex-chan! You would know how much this work excited me. Thanks you for writing, so an certainly perfect work. I really wanted, more people to know about such a worthy work.

Can I ask you for permission, to translate it into Russian?

Your,
Alisha chapter 12 . 7/31/2022
I hope you update this one day it's amazing
Alisha chapter 3 . 7/31/2022
This story is good so far
Custcookies chapter 12 . 7/16/2022
please next chapter...
i'm waiting for it for past 1 year
sarah.shilo chapter 12 . 7/1/2022
This really needs a new chapter…
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2022
Please. I beg of you. I have checked this story so often I LOVE IT please please finish it you’re incredible ugh I just love it
Innes chapter 12 . 5/19/2022
It's 19 May 2022 and I'm still waiting for the updates!keep re reading this from chapter 1
please do release the next chapter
Alice chapter 12 . 5/4/2022
Love you!
Alice chapter 1 . 5/4/2022
Like it,very impressive!Love you.
Fawkes in sox chapter 12 . 4/28/2022
I'm loving this story, thanks for sharing what's written so far! I hope you're able to come back to it
Reese chapter 12 . 4/11/2022
OMG! please tell me you have more coming... :'(
2,617 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »