Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2022
Cannot wait for more. Hoping there is!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2022
Loving this! Hope you'll update and finish this fic! I'm dying to read this to the end. Hope you're safe and well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2022
Obloge this! Looking forward to reading it!
Mons Malfoy chapter 12 . 2/21/2022
Just starting this fic and I loooooove it!

Please hope you can continue with this it's so beautiful
Whit96 chapter 12 . 2/14/2022
Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2022
Ok I reached the end of what you posted. I really liked this idea. I hope someday you come back and write some more
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2022
I’m enjoying this a lot and worried I only have 6 chapters left as I guess it was never finished
cdarby1 chapter 12 . 2/7/2022
Wow.. im mean wow. I fell in love with this story quick! Amazing writing! Loving the plot. Hopefully you will get some inspiration in knowing your fox even not completed is being shared amongst Dramonie FB groups. Your story came highly recommend and I just had to check it out. I dont normally read fics that haven't been updated in a year but the summary was to good to pass up! Looking forward to seeing a update someday. I'll definitely be saving this one!
DramioneSimp chapter 12 . 2/5/2022
Whens the next chapter out? this is really good! 3 xx
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2022
Oh I absolutely love this! Your characterization of Draco is spot on and I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this!
thesoundsosilence chapter 12 . 1/29/2022
I absolutely adore this story! Please come back to it one day. I’m so sad that you haven’t. :( I’ve got some great ideas about what will happen next and hope you will continue! Yet again, thank you for sharing your story with all of us. Lots of love!
StrawberryButterfly7 chapter 12 . 1/14/2022
I’m not mixed on this chapter at all!

I actually think about this fic a lot; even if you never find the inspiration for it, the chapters we do have are absolutely wonderful! This DracoHermione are both one of my favs and the way you’ve written their chemistry! MAN!
turningofflights chapter 12 . 1/7/2022
This story is really good! I see it’s been a while since you updated, so maybe this is all there will be, but even so, I love what you have here so far, and it’s worth a read even if you don’t continue. I really like Draco’s characterization- he feels very in-character. I like the build up to the inevitable moment she remembers; it’s very “gun on the wall” suspense building. You’re just waiting for it to go off. Super goodthanks for gracing the dramione fandom with so much fantastic, high-quality work.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2022
Back again in 2022 for another read through. Finished or not this is one of my absolute favorites!
Abhishree chapter 12 . 12/28/2021
when's the next chapter coming?
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »