Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2021
dude finish the story
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2021
All your stories are great. I wonder why you’re not updating this one. :(
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2021
I started reading this when there were only two chapters. I'm back and happy there are lots more.
Hoping you have more in the world. It's a wonderful read
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2021
Can you please continue this story? I love this story and I want to know what happens next. Please.

Btw. Loved 'Isolation'. Already read it two times. And this is my first review ever.
Jessica chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
Tucking Asshole docter
Elojul chapter 12 . 9/12/2021
Please continue this story ! It's si good ! I want to know the end :-)
Margaret Byrne chapter 12 . 8/31/2021
Please more!
Sara chapter 12 . 8/29/2021
This is the best. Dying to know what happens next
nietcherry chapter 12 . 8/28/2021
I got so invested in this story. Too bad it hasn't been updated since last year!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2021
Kind Author, you are so talented! The plot is intriguing and the dialogues are charming. You successfully manage to bring toghether such distant characters in a really conving and enticing way. Thank you for all your hard work and your generosity in sharing it
a fan chapter 12 . 8/10/2021
So far so good! I like it ️
a fan chapter 7 . 8/9/2021
this chapter made me laugh so much! great job
Andromeda1975 chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
This is brilliant I’ve always loved the way you write draco and hermione even when your portraying them differently they’re still themselves and you capture that. Can’t wait for more! :)
Paola Alarsil chapter 12 . 7/24/2021
Oh, dear! This is so good and promising ! I love all till now and will wait impatiently for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing, hope everything is going well for you !
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 12 . 7/12/2021
This story is so incredibly charming.
Something about the way you've set the small-town seaside scene, and the additional side characters like Mrs Fletcher, and Draco in a muggle world, it's all just very charming. And, of course, Hermione and Draco's chemistry.
I'm really really enjoying this one! As always the addition of Blaise, Theo and Luna are fantastic too
Very intrigued to find out what happens next!
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »