Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 12 . 7/12/2021
This story is so incredibly charming.
Something about the way you've set the small-town seaside scene, and the additional side characters like Mrs Fletcher, and Draco in a muggle world, it's all just very charming. And, of course, Hermione and Draco's chemistry.
I'm really really enjoying this one! As always the addition of Blaise, Theo and Luna are fantastic too
Very intrigued to find out what happens next!
aroranaman663 chapter 12 . 7/7/2021
when?when?when? when are you going to post another chapter and continue this...please do it asap
krystin.alexander19 chapter 3 . 7/1/2021
I am a little confused, I don’t remember Unbreakable Vows being illegal. But I do remember that another magical person has to perform it.
Blair Boo chapter 10 . 6/7/2021
this chapter was absolutely delicious to read! their dialogue at the attic was so funny I love these two idiots!
Ktdbaby chapter 12 . 5/25/2021
I loved this so much I finished it in one day I couldn’t stop reading! Can’t wait to see what else is in store for this great story!
Lilly Granger chapter 12 . 5/18/2021
Lovely! Still has a nice bit of fluff. But nothing too outrageous. Glad to see their wit is what's bringing them together.
Thanks!
Beccax95 chapter 12 . 5/16/2021
Love this story. I wish it was finished.
Girness chapter 12 . 4/14/2021
I hope you update soon. I know you are crazy busy so hopefully you will find time in the near future. Sending lots of love.
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 12 . 3/28/2021
I absolutely love your stories Cant wait to see how this one progresses! Love their dynamic and how you portray them
definitelynotsarcastic chapter 12 . 3/18/2021
Do you know that feeling that you get after a long day of wearing a bra and then you FINALLY take the damn thing off? Everytime I reread these scenes I get that feeling and I have your amazing writing skills to thank for that!
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 12 . 3/12/2021
I know I read your fics in highschool/university, and I'm totally binging them again. I admire how well they've aged. Half the time I revisit old favourites and kinda cringe at how juvenile they all seem. But your writing style is great! I know it's been a while since you've updated this, but I hope you still intend to keep writing/updating.
I hope life is treating you well. Keep safe, and hope you update soon!
sundiallove2 chapter 2 . 3/11/2021
I love this meet cute and her innocent wave goodbye not realizing all the deep issues between them
sxpphix chapter 3 . 3/9/2021
wow harry's such an asshole
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2021
This story is so good I hope you keep updating it!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2021
You are such an awesome writer, thank you for all your hard work and the amazing stories you share with us
2,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »