Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
Pen Pearls chapter 12 . 3/4/2021
I really enjoy how you wrote this reclusive, hermitty, cold Draco who's actually a pretty sweet guy underneath all that black clothing. I also like LooneyI mean, Luna. And the muggles are lovely too. Mrs. Fletcher is that meddlesome neighbour we all need in our lives haha. Hope you finish this someday.
Pen Pearls chapter 5 . 3/4/2021
so far this book is 98% Draco being overwhelmingly rude and 2% his neighbours being so annoyingly unaware of it they think he's making a joke
Vivonn chapter 12 . 3/2/2021
Please update!
ValeryNicolle13 chapter 12 . 2/5/2021
When is this story going to be updated?
Guest Reader chapter 12 . 2/2/2021
I stumbled across this fic a few weeks ago and binged all 12 chapters in one night... I hope there'll be an update in the future! I love this older version of Draco and can only imagine what will happen when Hermione's memory returns (will she be really hurt and feel used as a pawn to shortening Draco's sentence with the Ministry?).
This really is a refreshing Dramione fic. The way you write is realistic and has motive.
Favourite line from this fic that had me howling: "I really wouldn't, he's not good and his talons could rip... traitorous bastard"!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2021
Dear Bex,
I am new to Dramione, about 2 weeks and I’ve read no less than 15 fic after I read Isolation for the first time. Because I struggled to move on Isolation so much but I could not find another fic near your description of Draco and Hermione, the development of their characters and relationship was so logical and brilliant. Dramione originally are very interesting characters and you handled them together in your excellent way, not just push them talk and behave like another character have a same name. I am so grateful I have good time reading and impressed your writing.

As I said, I could not find another fic to have as good as character development and fascinating plot as yours so I came back finding your other works and I found this. I’ve been reading for a day, I was so glad to again seeing Dramione under your writing. It saved my days.

I want to say thank you for your amazing fics. Sorry for my poor writing English as it’s not my born language but I wanted to send you my thanks so bad.

I hope you all good and happy.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2021
Yayyy you're back and with some uodates! Fluff is fine too!
guptastuti2301 chapter 12 . 1/17/2021
Hi,
I am Seri, and I love the novel you have written so far. I also like writing and am writing a short novel (ongoing). I can't help but think why you haven't written ahead yet. No offence cause I know how bad it feels when people keep pushing for chapters faster. I see you have not written this novel in quite a few years and I would love to continue this novel.

Please think about it.
If you wanna contact me, my e-mail ID is
IDramiony chapter 12 . 1/11/2021
This is so good! When is the next chapter?
adelgado0429 chapter 12 . 1/8/2021
Very interesting story. I personally hope for a happy ending. And I hope you receive the inspiration and time to finish it.
justlurkingidontexist chapter 12 . 1/2/2021
i am dying to know what hermione's reaction when she recovers her memory! pls dont abandon this!
rosedrama chapter 12 . 12/25/2020
Omg Bex, it's been months since you uploaded the last chapter and just feel like I can not take it anymore, please publish another chapter it will be a great Christmas gift for everyone.
Thank you so much and happy holidays.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2020
Did you stop ?
Because i really want jnow the end .
Good job at the moment :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2020
I came across this story a couple of years ago, and there weren't as many chapters then. You have no idea how excited I was when I sought it out two days ago, to find you had written more! It was like I could bite my thumb at 2020 and shout "You can't take all the joy from the World!" So, while I'm only minutely sorrowful that up to Chapter 12 is all there is at present, I promise to wait patiently for more! Thank-you for sharing your crrativity!
coriandergirl chapter 12 . 12/2/2020
Oh, shoot! I started reading this, knowing that it's unfinished and likely abandoned, but intrigued by the premise, and drat! It's really quite excellent! it feels like a cute setup for a holiday movie, tbh
I love your characterizations of the cast, and I'm decidedly invested in their stories. ah, well. Thank you for what you have written, it's been a pleasure. 3
2,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »