Reviews for Dark Water and Dying Eyebrights
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2020
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE BC I LOVE THIS SM
sodapop1893 chapter 12 . 11/29/2020
I can’t wait for more chapters!
larryhouse chapter 12 . 11/26/2020
i really looking forward to read the next chapter! i want you to take you time but at the same time im sooo eager to read more,forgive me!
Anon chapter 12 . 11/25/2020
I really like your writing, this one is a bit different but I am still enjoying it can’t wait to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2020
This is literally so amazing, im waiting with baited breath for the next chapter! Youre a fantastic author!
Catulla chapter 12 . 11/17/2020
Ugh! Conflict, guilt, I love it!
Emma chapter 12 . 11/10/2020
Plz update!
capitalKnospaces chapter 12 . 11/2/2020
Really looking forward to the next chapter! You’re my favorite fanfic author!
youngdemocrat011 chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
This is only one of your greatest stories. I also like Isolation, and Hunted. But all of your one-shots are AMAZING too. I love you so much!
Girness chapter 12 . 10/27/2020
I thought this was a strong chapter. I can't wait until the next installment.
Drannah chapter 12 . 10/27/2020
Ooooh I need more! Amazing story so far!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2020
I’m done and I’m sad please keep writing! You are my favorite author
Me chapter 12 . 10/16/2020
Really sweet story. Hope you have a lovely ending planned. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful talent.
Chalice13 chapter 12 . 10/11/2020
This chapter was great, but too long ago. Please come back! I know real life can be a bitch, always getting in the way of important stuff, lol, but we miss you.
Maanyata chapter 12 . 10/5/2020
Bex,

You are singlehandly the best writer I've read in a long time. No exaggeration. I can't express how much I love your writing. Your dramione stories convinced me to start writing my own kinda of stuff too. I've read all your fics and I am so excited for whats to come. I don't even know how to explain the pure joy and amazement and happiness I feel when I read your works. I love it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for this 3 all your stories make my day.
2,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »