Reviews for Whole again Epilogue
Vampress Princess of the Night chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
Wished you included more serene and Remus in the epilogue but otherwise really good. However, I did want more for the ending. In addition, ending was confusing as to who was talking...was it Rose and Jonah and their kids? In my opinion, it needed a little more clarification but a good story and epilogue nonetheless.
riverrat1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Great job! I am so glad you finished this beautiful series. It was one of the best stories I've read so far on this site. It went straight to my favorites.
I know all about trying to write in a different language. English isn't my first language either and I also have trouble with grammar. I still think you are doing better than a lot of native speaking people. I have seen teachers who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", or "their" and "there". Basically, don't let it keep you from writing. Having said that, there is one thing you may want to change in Part III (where Minerva McGonagall is addressing the students about the situation). You wrote "The whole school watched and dropped eaves, but this was not the time for sensibilities." I think you meant to say that the whole school was "eavesdropping".
Anyway, I liked to find out that Rose and Jonah are the ones in the epilogue and that Rose ended up being the one writing the story. I also think it was a brilliant twist with the boggart and that boggarts are afraid of Laurel because she doesn't believe in them.
Jedenfalls hoffe ich, das du weiterhin Geschichten schreibst. Ich würde mich freuen und am meisten, wenn sie über Severus Snape sind ;-)
Karen chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Leila, you need to write more HP fics!
I'm brazilian. Harue has began to translate your stories, but didnt finished Remus' onde! Thats how I know you. You are really a writer. Your fics are by far my favourities. I love all of them. Thats why I think you should continue writing.
Congrats!
Dobby chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I had to read it all in once, it take three days and I did not go to school because of reading. I had to say that your English is better than many of native speakers at this websites. Thank you for this story.
VisVixen chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Wow. I'm all choked up. Absolutely LOVED this. Bravo! Hope to see more from you.
Annbella chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I just read the entire whole again series and it was amazing! You are a wonderful and very talented writer I am very glad I came across this it is the best I have read so far on here! Good luck in your future!
Adora Sacra chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
good work. loved them all
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Nicely done! :)
Hedwigismyowl chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
I have read all three stories and the epilogue, and I am utterly amazed at your writing! Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Amazing!
Kairi0403 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
this was the best story ever! so much better ending than JKR who killed them all off congrats to you for finishing such a masterpiece o
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Great.
Princess Assassin chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I read the whole series, it was amazing! Honest to God I loved it. Hope you write more!

PA
Thea Wolfe chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
I have just finished ready the whole series of these stories and I just wanted to say that you did a brilliant job with them. Yes sometimes the grammar was a little off, but, for someone not writing in there own tongue you did great, I can't even write a sentence in German let alone a story as well written as yours. Again well done on a brilliant read, I could not stop once I had started.
Alice Madison Parker chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Cries I can't believe it's the end. sigh I love your Whole again, series. Such wonderful stories. Definetly going on my favorites list. Thank you for the wonderful read. Ta!

-Phoebe, the Black Heart
GirlWithNoName-Elli3 chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
The 'Whole Again' series was awesome! I loved it! was the woman at the end, Rose?