Reviews for Defender of Men
kathleen.murphy.12979431 chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
2nd instalment finished, onto the 3rd! Loving this series, your writing is excellent? I love the character of Ale, she is perfect for Eliot!
Rubyslippers451 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Who's watching her?! You can't leave us hanging like that! Argh! I'm off to the next installment. I hope you keep up this character!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
This is getting good. " Please sir may I have another? " she asks while batting her eyelashes and smiling sweetly.
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
woot! good chapter, can't wait for the next installment
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
You are doing such a great job with Defender of men. Please keep up the good work.
ann.ryce chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
I thought it had ended to smoothly before, can't wait to see where this leads!
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
"their elbows brushing as she sat down", Eliot grabbing her hand? I can almost hear sparks flying
This was a really good chapter and I honestly didn't see this coming.
And my goodness you're quick at updating!
Ta
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Poor Ale! It's bad enough she had to go through this in the first place but, now this!
At least Eliot's there to help her.
I really liked this chapter, keep it up
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I like that by tricks of the trade you could mean the kitchen/cooking scene Eliot is so fond of or the less savourable hitman-esque Eliot is not so fond of.
Good to see them Finally getting closer and closer.
As always, look forward to more :)
ann.ryce chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
There' that smack in the head! Thank you for that, still loving the story and can't wait for the next chapter!
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
All caught up now, can't wait to read more!
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
International Lucille- I like it
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
yayayay!
A Lyrical Dreamer chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Loving this so far- Ale is so sweet with the kids.
Gargh! The sexual tension is killing me.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
you are still doing great with the story. I'm still very much enjoying it and unless I read it wrong sounds like another job is coming up involving Ale again.