Reviews for Corvus Black
I came here from 'Benefits of Old Laws', and I must say your story has been nice so far
stanley2 chapter 34 . 2/8
When will we see Luna?
Nad19 chapter 25 . 1/9
is there horcrux in this story?
Eldersprig chapter 33 . 12/7/2021
"Like a fake. Like Harry Potter was such a fake all along."
imposter syndrome
so annoyed this never gets to school and interacting with his new year-mates
Mend1cant Bias chapter 4 . 9/27/2021
Funny enough, I’m taking German 1 again in college (took 1 and German 2 honors in high school). I actually enjoy the language
Airiles'Malfoy chapter 34 . 9/14/2021
like this story
Rossess20 chapter 28 . 6/27/2021
"A cup of tee"? Lol.
Rossess20 chapter 20 . 6/27/2021
...Starting to see where people get frustrated with the extensive scenery... Beautiful but also plotless.
jonathan bloombe chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
what a load of shit
E chapter 34 . 4/27/2021
Hi there! Are you planning on continuing the story? I absolutely love it!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 34 . 1/9/2021
Amazing!
popalopadop chapter 30 . 12/22/2020
you're actually much older than your writing suggests. you tying to write from a young persons prospective. (being on the older side of the scale) has left you with a competent though young character ready for the lordship his next birthday will entail. :)
Anon chapter 30 . 12/4/2020
Too much detail.. it’s important I get it.. but in this case you’re offering to much and it’s slowing the progression of the plot and or story. Consider ways to include but at the same time keep the story moving at faster rate.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/29/2020
I cannot stress enough how wonderfully well written and thought out this fic is. It’s amazing. This is the second time that I’ve read it. I literally searched for it just because I wanted to read it again. Excellent work!
Nad19 chapter 25 . 9/13/2020
I swear I don't mind your story pace, but i can't help wondering if you will ever complete this fanfic with this pace? haha
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »