Reviews for Corvus Black
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 34 . 1/9
Amazing!
popalopadop chapter 30 . 12/22/2020
you're actually much older than your writing suggests. you tying to write from a young persons prospective. (being on the older side of the scale) has left you with a competent though young character ready for the lordship his next birthday will entail. :)
Anon chapter 30 . 12/4/2020
Too much detail.. it’s important I get it.. but in this case you’re offering to much and it’s slowing the progression of the plot and or story. Consider ways to include but at the same time keep the story moving at faster rate.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/29/2020
I cannot stress enough how wonderfully well written and thought out this fic is. It’s amazing. This is the second time that I’ve read it. I literally searched for it just because I wanted to read it again. Excellent work!
Nad19 chapter 25 . 9/13/2020
I swear I don't mind your story pace, but i can't help wondering if you will ever complete this fanfic with this pace? haha
Nad19 chapter 23 . 9/13/2020
no, no, I love what you do. I love how detailed your story telling, and yet it didn't derailed to become a nonsense. it was a good balance. congrats, it was brilliant!
Nad19 chapter 20 . 9/13/2020
really? I found it as delightful as the other chapter though?
Nad19 chapter 16 . 9/13/2020
translate please? I don't speak Spanish
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 9 . 9/12/2020
Why isn't Harry depressed or even at least crying, i definitely would anyways great story!
EloImJosh chapter 34 . 6/24/2020
How the hell are we still on the summer holidays after 34 chapters? xD
NaThy BedOlla chapter 34 . 6/4/2020
Oh Por favor!
Melissa McCall1 chapter 34 . 6/2/2020
Please update this story is amazing
VainlyInsane chapter 20 . 5/12/2020
I tried, I really did. I'm in 20 chapters and like two things have happened, it's been like 19 chapters of filler and about half a chapter's worth of actually getting on with the plot. So far still no Hogwarts, a ton of random Spanish culture, and no interactions between Corvus and actual student characters. I like what you're doing, but goddamn, dude. a time skip here or there, skipping over the over explained transition periods and your story gets reduced by half. I spent the last three chapters skipping most of what you wrote in hopes the plot returned until I just had to give up.
jmw03u chapter 34 . 5/11/2020
I really enjoyed this story. I would love to see How the Hogwarts kids react to Corvus - if he feels comfortable or threatened by the other students. Thank you for writing this.
Review chapter 31 . 4/10/2020
Some of the gaps in his theoretical knowledge were frankly appalling.

Lol. Harry, you slacker!