Reviews for Leviathan
SusanMarieS chapter 18 . 8/18
Lovely thank you
RamblingInsomniac chapter 1 . 8/15
come on!. I know this is probably for the plot and all but a SWOT like Hermione would NEVER sign a contract without reading it!
sevslave1 chapter 18 . 7/11
Just reread thIs lovely story again . i so love it. beautiful!
Enjoyed it! :)
vickety chapter 18 . 6/9
I have enjoyed this so much! Thanks!
riskeybusiness chapter 18 . 5/24
Ohhh man I love this story.
Evestra87 chapter 18 . 5/21
That was lovely.
Simona Polle chapter 18 . 4/25
This was beautiful, and i was going to say that the feeling were to fast, but then you put the amortentia twist and explain it all. great!
I totally love this story. It has been written so has given me the feels. Great work!
Jarmitage chapter 18 . 3/22
I actually truly doubted Severus in Crabbe's cabin. You did an amazing job with this story!
Pharies chapter 18 . 3/13
I love reading the unexpected. I wouldn't have guessed Crabbe Sr. for a minute. And the way that you pulled muggles having knowledge wizards don't together was wonderful. This was so much fun to read, especially since Snape doubting his and Hermione's feelings is more in character than most would write something like this.

Love!

~Tori
Weirdo-Lover chapter 9 . 3/1
He's probably thinking how painful it will be to be physically away from her. Stupid curse.
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 18 . 2/27
Lovely, coherent and satisfying.. and one of those damnably-hard-to-come-by original stories to boot!
wine witch chapter 18 . 2/23
Lovely, well written story. Thank you!
Bethany chapter 18 . 1/2
Urgh, you absolute Bugger! Brilliant story and brilliant author. I'm in tears! Thank you for writing this :) beautiful story.