Reviews for Leviathan
Rhiannon249 chapter 18 . 4/23
Just wanted to send you a note to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your story. I hope you keep writing :-)
Olivia chapter 18 . 3/8
This was a good story but it seems as though they never really communicated with each other on a personal level. So it seems odd that they fell in love so quickly.
munchiedi chapter 18 . 3/4
errr... Sorry for my spam. I was using mobile when I reviewed at that time and the reviewed section revealed nothing when I posted. So I kept on posting until I finally gave up. So again, I apologize for the unintended spamming.

Sincerely, the not so anonymous guest:

munchiedi
I think I fancy myself in love with you.

Your innate Slytherin tendencies throughout your works especially this one is just... is just... I am speechless. Just. Wow.

Sorry, got overwhelm.

I'll go ahead in being very selfish and shameless to say this: Never stop writing.

So if anyone doubted your abilities without sound reasoning (aka trolls), I would gladly rectify that with a well place crucio. Or for Muggle methods, I'll gladly destroy their computer. :

Sorry, got overwhelm.

For your remarkable control in each scene (that always end with the evil cliffie), the transition of emotions, thoughts, the subtle yet realistic approach of their trademark persona, it only shows the unbridled love and dedication for this pairing (Severus and Hermione. Which happens to be my OTP). And its a bonus that you never let your stories go unfinished. :)

Sorry, got overwhelm.

So if anyone doubted your abilities without sound reasoning (aka trolls), I would gladly rectify that with a well placed crucio. Or for Muggle methods, I'll gladly destroy their computer. :

Sorry, got overwhelm.

For your remarkable control in each scene (that always end with the evil cliffie), the transition of emotions, thoughts, the subtle yet realistic approach of their trademark persona, it only shows the unbridled love and dedication for this pairing (Severus and Hermione. Which happens to be my OTP). Its also a bonus that you never let your stories be unfinished.

To bashers (and attention whores, ehem, I mean, trolls) out there who puts doubt to this work I would gladly crucio you. Or for muggle method, I'll gladly destroy your computer. :
AranaBanana chapter 1 . 1/25
Hello there,
Thanks for sharing this story. It reminded me a lot of Beauty and the Beast, and was rather enjoyable.
Fragilereality chapter 18 . 1/8
I really enjoyed this fic - great plot - I suspected what was going on with the death eaters but it wasn't obvious. Almost had a little cry when snape was writing his will! Thanks for writing.
2AM chapter 18 . 1/6
I should have been asleep hours ago but I've been binge reading your fic instead. It was totally worth it though. I adore this fic, I love your style and your characterization and what you did with the plot. Thanks so much for writing it.
chibichanga chapter 18 . 1/5
I just finished this story again. Wonderful!
Ceralune chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Your story was adorable and fascinating! I loved the bit about the rivers and lore. Keep writing!
Stunning Sunset chapter 18 . 12/23/2016
This was very interesting! I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
ok. now. Harry could defeat Voldemort because of his ability to love, and this means to attract friends who love him . Just as Hermione said in Philosopher's stone.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
Unluckily Hermione is wrong, as i know evil people can be nice towards others. they are family and little children 3. To charm them. Sorry. Live would be much easier, if evil people were all ugly and unfriendly and nasty at all times ;-(