Reviews for Leviathan
Ah, he isn't thinking about Lily, and he feels better whenever Hermione's close to him. Could the cure be as easy as true love's kiss? This is a magical world, after all.

But Kingsley might not be telling Ron and Harry everything he knows about what's going on with the spare DE's. For all we know any Portkey Snape makes them transports them directly to the courtyard in Azkaban.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 11/25
Whatever happened to the book Hermione had during DH that discussed Fiendfyre?

And wouldn't amputation confine the curse? Minerva can live without a foot-not happily, but being uncursed does have its compensation.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 11/19
Of course she's not jumping to conclusions the way Harry does! Honest! For all she knows, Kingsley is in the gag and knows exactly why those two DEs are allowed to run loose. Seriously, does she know nothing of what Snape was doing all the time he was teaching at Hogwarts?

As for Fiendfyre, what happened to the book she had when she and the boys were on the run? Harry saw it had stuff about Fiendfyre in it, has she forgotten what she's already read?

Neat dream, though.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 13 . 11/15
I've read a lot of HG/SS fanfic in the past few months, and I think this is the only one that attempts to make Snape's loyalties post-war be just as ambiguous as they were during the novels. That makes your story wonderfully fresh! Although it was pretty clear that Snape would be proved to be working for the good guys after all, I salute your efforts to make him ambiguous. Nicely done.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 18 . 11/15
Lovely story, very well done.

Of course, it probably helps that I've never seen "Beauty and the Beast," so this was newer to me than it might have otherwise been. :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/10
I have a friend who would be delighted to take over management of that greenhouse!

And yes, being around Hermione seems to help Snape, while Hermione is delighted to be stretching her intellect.

Rowle? Oops, the shinola has hit the fan...
heymaycosta chapter 18 . 9/20
Great story! I just didn't understand one thing. What happenned that Severus was lying uncontious with a broken nose in the garden? What did it have to do with Winky?
Hope you can answear me!
Thanks for sharing!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/15
I love Winky. I love the room(s). I love the point of sale and inventory arrangements, even Amazon would drool with envy.

And Hermione loves the brewing, the research, and the NEWT studies.

I'm sure there's a down side somewhere in all this, but Hermione sure doesn't think so, and neither do I.

Oh, wait, there's a customer...some of them are bound to be corkers.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/9
Oh, Harry, grow the bleep up. But we all know that's never going to happen.

Oops, and Hermione is just now realizing she didn't read the contract. She'd better do so forthwith.

Also, if she doesn't like her room, can't she use magic to redecorate? If nothing else, Crooks will coat it in his hair as soon as he can, because cats do that.

Good chapter. Of course, Snape has no reason to take over the WW, as he's not going to live long enough to enjoy it without a miracle.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/25
Hmm, I think Hermione really, really should have read that contract (just like nobody ever reads End User Agreements, oops).

But I think the two of them will be able to resolve each other's problems, yes?
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/13
Love this work keep up the awesome work
arctic-kat chapter 18 . 6/26
Oh this story is so lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed the last two days reading it. Thank you
Meuba chapter 18 . 5/30
This was so much fun to read! Thanks for sharing!
McKenzie Shea chapter 18 . 5/3
I absolutely loved this story! It kept me riveted. I'm looking forward to reading more of what you've written. Stay wonderful!
Rhiannon249 chapter 18 . 4/23
Just wanted to send you a note to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your story. I hope you keep writing :-)