Reviews for The Tenoh Identity
AngelofDL chapter 23 . 2/4
Good story I enjoyed it a lot I like the spider powers you gave haruka and they way you used them
Also the brother being evil I didn't even think he would be great plot twist
If you'd like some constructive criticism or ideas here you go (I'm not trying to pick on you so don't worry ')
Michelle having her powers I thought was a great idea but I thought you could have expanded on it a bit more having her use them more like you did with Harukas I think you could have done a lot more with it yes you did slightly but I wondered what else she could do I found you used a lot of it in the beginning chapters and I like that concept.

Maybe you could have expanded on the way haruka turned like this and thing that happened in the lab but I was able to understand how I could have happened so not all bad i really love this idea of a lab.

Also haruka could have fallen asleep at the end just an idea as she wouldn't snap again but that's a minor note (I was sat there like sleep haruka sleep XD)
keeping her powers to fights crime good idea
but all in all really good I love you story's I normally can't wait to read one (read quite a few ')

This plot was really good loved the way you used harukas powers to your advantage the bad guys everything I also like how you used "the fridge" good idea it's different and new I haven't heard before.
The way haruka snapped at the end was really good she became "the perfect solder" that could feel no pain or emotions I liked it Michelle knocking her out and then having to make sure she could feel pain
From the beginning it made me want to ready more and more there was somthing in that chapter before that made me wonder well what's that I'm I going to find out, what's going to happen next.

I've just sent a link of this to my girlfriend (yes before you ask I'm a girl too) we both love this couple and this is somthing different which is always good I'll get her to review aswell

I can't wait for you next fanfiction love them so much

Angelofdarkandlight
(My deviantart if you want to get intouch .com)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
Good piece.
John Galt the III chapter 23 . 2/1/2010
This was definitely a good read. Alright, so the basis of this story is obviously based on Spider-man, but for some reason, a part of it gave off a 'Die Hard' vibe. Probably cause Haruka just won't die off, much like John McClane. The one thing that I never got over was what a d*ck Ichiro is. How can he do that to his own flesh and blood sister; he deserves a good beating for even trying to lay a finger on Michiru. I gotta say, near the end when Haruka had a 'spidey sense' that a bank robbery was in progress, & jumped in to save the day was a bit corny, it did allow Haruka to realize that her powers may be a blessing, not a curse.

PS: never be in doubt when it comes to lemons. If you have lemons, of course you would want to make lemonade.
ami chapter 23 . 1/7/2009
cool.. great story.. congrats!
Kuroi11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ BY YOU. I THOUGHT I REVIEWED IT, BUT I GUESS I DIDN'T. OH WELL. THANKS FOR THE STORY. -BOW-
YinYangTwin1 chapter 23 . 4/22/2008
So Haruka can snap again because that sleep problem was never fixed. I know Michiru could just smack her upside her head again but that'll eventually lead to some head problems dont you think.
YinYangTwin1 chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
I like your stroy. Haruka has cool spidy powers. Does she have the spidy sense things too?

Oh could you explain to me how Haruka looks more. Like you said she had muscles but like describe like is she clean cut or bulky-(i assume not)and can you also describe her fihure so i know what to picture. Just reply to my msg please.
Rushingwind chapter 23 . 10/31/2005
Wow It's like watching "spiderman", "the X files" and "sailor moon " at the same time! (I love them all!)

I just hope Ruka won't turn evil again afterward

Oh! and I also hope Ruka will able to sleep at the end!

Nice fic!
hagancameron chapter 23 . 8/27/2005
Great story.
Kavfh chapter 23 . 2/18/2005
I LOVED this story! Please make a new story soon!
Jaimie Daly chapter 23 . 1/6/2005
Great story but I really thought that Haruka would finally be able to sleep at the end of the story. I have to admit I am a little dissapointed that she did not fall asleep but all in all I am greatly satisfied. Again it was a great story.
Kitsune-sama chapter 23 . 7/21/2003
Your fics rock! This one was too spiderman-y though...woulda been cool if ya had given Ruka-sempai the power of a cheetah instead of an icky creepy spider...o.O;; Oh well..it still rocked. Keep up writing really really long fics that keep people on the edge of their computer seats(and make little hentais do things that would scare small children for the rest of their poor sad lives. xD)
Kumochan chapter 23 . 6/14/2003
_ Great story. I love the way your stories always have an action-theme in them. It makes 'em different from all the other stories!
Nadai21 chapter 23 . 5/31/2003
OK! Thank that was a very great story! And I hope you will write more of them! So please do! I will be reading them if you do! :):):)
wind and water combined chapter 23 . 3/10/2003